Provisioning SSL Cert throught PFSense router? Fail

Even following the Space Invader One guide I am still unable to provision a SSL Certificate on my server.

I have followed the guide:

(pfSense: If you are using pfSense internal DNS resolver service, you can add these Custom Option lines:

server:
private-domain: "unraid.net")

I am still recieving:

(Sorry, an error (403) occurred provisioning your SSL certificate. The error is: Your router or DNS server has DNS rebinding protection enabled, preventing) + the encryption address...

If anyone had a similar issues that they were able to resolve in PFSense please enlighten me.

Thanks

Thank you for your response. My particular issue at the moment is that the aws server unraid employees for this provisioning service seems to believe that my server still is on internal port IP ending in 15 but now resides on internal IP ending in 30. It may need to be corrected in the aws server record but I don't have the ability to do it. When I originally built this server using a netgear router it was on internal ip ending 15.