Mover does not remove all media off Cache Drive

I have two separate media libraries and both have the Use cache settings set to Yes.  This was done to optimize transfer speeds using my 500GD SSD cache drive. New files are successfully moved to the cache. When the mover runs some files are moved to the shares but many still remain on the cache. When I look at the cache drive I can see the files there but they are not located on the disks allocated to the respective shares.

I am running Unraid 6.8.2 and have restarted multiple times. I've changed the frequency of the mover and ran manually multiple times and it does move some files but the same ones remain.

I was thinking of copying the "stuck" files from the cache drive to an external disk, delete the files from cache, then set the Use cache option to no for both shares. Finally I would move the files back and I imagine they would go straight to the share, bypassing cache. Is there a better way?