[Plugin] Docker Folder

7 minutes ago, Marlat said:

The three columns on the dasboard are not centered. Is it normal?

Yes

On 5/23/2022 at 6:42 PM, Squid said:

Dashboard re-added.  Aberrations minimized  You may still see some minor ones when expanding, but it's more than usable.

Hey @Squid,

Just one quick question:

As i noticed the following issue was caused by the OLD DockerFolders-Plugin: 

May you or somebody else with the NEW DockerFolders-Plugin installed test if you are also getting the same warning message before the array is started with the new version.

If this issue is still present in the new version, may I ask for a fix?

1 hour ago, crafty35a said:

Minor issue - on the dashboard, the "All apps/Started only" toggle seems to be reversed for containers within a folder. It works properly for containers that are not in a folder, and for folders themselves.

On 5/23/2022 at 6:42 PM, Squid said:

Dashboard re-added.  Aberrations minimized  You may still see some minor ones when expanding, but it's more than usable.

8 hours ago, crafty35a said:

I'm aware of that, but it sounded to me like that was referring the visual aberrations (e.g. the misaligned separator). Either way, I hadn't seen anyone else report this so it seems worth mentioning.

I didn't notice you wrote about something else, I can confirm the toggle behaviour.

23 hours ago, troyan said:

hi i updated my unraid to 6.10.2
i reinstall docker folder.

on docker tabs all it's ok
on Vm tabs expand not work a idea ?

Best regards,

cH.

I didn't notice it until you mentioned it, I can confirm it is broken and while testing it I found out that the logs icon is also broken.

Trying to view logs for a VM will open a window with the following error: `Error: No such container:  ....`