[Plugin] Docker Folder

18 hours ago, thecode said:

I ended up copying your file over my file and still can't reproduce it, you can backup this file, delete it and start from scratch to see if helps and later restore it (Maybe do a full flash backup to be safe)

Thanks that worked!!!

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, danktankk said:

ive used this plug-in for a long time and now seemingly out of nowhere, the containers dont populate to the right side of the folder? 

image.png.a3932397da9dca63acfe18434325e2ee.png

What should I do to correct?  I can tell you that uninstalling and reinstalling it doesnt fix it.  It just makes you have  an endless list of containers...  and when you try to rebuild, nothing shows to the right....   :|

thanks for any help.

Try to edit a folder (I would start with the "Share" folder), remove the containers, apply the settings, than edit again and add them.

Can you attach your `folders.json` file? you can find it under the flash drive share:

flash\config\plugins\docker.folder\folders.vm

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Crovaxon said:

I am considering using docker folders to get some order in my increasing amount of dockers, but I am still on 6.9.2, is the fork only compatible with newer versions or can/should I use the forked version as well?

The forked version is bugfixes needed for 6.11, you can't run it on 6.9.2 and won't have any benefit. CA will automatically install the correct version for your OS.

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Astryl said:

Yes, this is UTD from your repo.

I helped debugging the same issue few posts ago, something did not reinstall the plugin correctly, please try the following:

Backup your current config, you can find it in the flash drive share:

flash\config\plugins\docker.folder\folders.json
flash\config\plugins\docker.folder\folders-vm.json

Uninstall the plugin, make sure the directory above is empty, and reinstall the plugin. Check if it is working, if it is you can try to restore the backup files above.

17 minutes ago, Linguafoeda said:

i uninstalled the old docker folder to install squid repo for 6.11 and lost all my settings. is there any way to get this back? :(

Short answer would be from a flash drive backup (which you should do periodically anyhow)

Long answer, there is no simple way to recover it, you can follow the steps here

Flash should be FAT so many tools can undelete files from there, I am not sure it worth the effort

3 minutes ago, thecode said:

Short answer would be from a flash drive backup (which you should do periodically anyhow)

Long answer, there is no simple way to recover it, you can follow the steps here

Flash should be FAT so many tools can undelete files from there, I am not sure it worth the effort

I was able to re-find some of the custom icons i had for folders, so i just reset my folders up. Thanks for the help. Any idea how to get the "white divider" lines back on the main dashboard page? that's only thing i can't seem to find

Before:

image.png.fffd14da74ade03491ad8c18666d577c.png

After:

image.png.cb3793312922ee06673bc0ba15972df2.png

53 minutes ago, Linguafoeda said:

I was able to re-find some of the custom icons i had for folders, so i just reset my folders up. Thanks for the help. Any idea how to get the "white divider" lines back on the main dashboard page? that's only thing i can't seem to find

Before:

image.png.fffd14da74ade03491ad8c18666d577c.png

I have removed them in 6.11, see https://github.com/Squidly271/docker.folder/pull/3 for details, they were broken, couldn't get them to work correctly, so you may left with lines that stay stuck on the dashboard....

Code for drawing them is still there, if anyone have time to fix it, let me know. I may return to this in the future if I have time

2 minutes ago, thecode said:

I have removed them in 6.11, see https://github.com/Squidly271/docker.folder/pull/3 for details, they were broken, couldn't get them to work correctly, so you may left with lines that stay stuck on the dashboard....

Code for drawing them is still there, if anyone have time to fix it, let me know. I may return to this in the future if I have time

No worries, wasn't sure if i had missed a setting somewhere to re-enable it. Thanks so much for your work getting this to work with latest unraid. Last question - is there a way to fix the rendering issues with the dashboard on iPad/iOS devices? It shows up with a bunch of random spaces (see below screenshot from an iPad Pro 13")

The-AlienDashboard.thumb.png.771e358b7257d4ada2a65eb678ecf558.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Deep Insights said:

Missing Container Management Menu Options.  If I expand the folder, I can then click on individual container to access management menu.  Any idea how to fix this?  Running latest unraid along with all the latest updates

image.png.24c293eb7a275b0b8b0fd01067751be8.png

See my previous answer here, there were multiple users with the same problem which resolved by re-installing the plugin:

On 11/6/2022 at 11:20 PM, thecode said:

I helped debugging the same issue few posts ago, something did not reinstall the plugin correctly, please try the following:

Backup your current config, you can find it in the flash drive share:

flash\config\plugins\docker.folder\folders.json
flash\config\plugins\docker.folder\folders-vm.json

Uninstall the plugin, make sure the directory above is empty, and reinstall the plugin. Check if it is working, if it is you can try to restore the backup files above.

• 2 weeks later...

Heya! I'm having an issue with it where the app in Community APps is stuck on 'pending' (and has been for 2 weeks now, despite two restarts).

I had issues with the original container (wouldn't update after upgrading Unraid OS) and deleted the original plugin. After uninstalling I wanted to install it on Community Apps again but it's stuck and I'm sadly lost at how I can resolve this.

Spoiler

image.png.1cc7cac3f5ecf161c0039746a011f66e.png