[Plugin] Docker Folder

On 11/6/2022 at 6:57 PM, Linguafoeda said:

No worries, wasn't sure if i had missed a setting somewhere to re-enable it. Thanks so much for your work getting this to work with latest unraid. Last question - is there a way to fix the rendering issues with the dashboard on iPad/iOS devices? It shows up with a bunch of random spaces (see below screenshot from an iPad Pro 13")

The-AlienDashboard.thumb.png.771e358b7257d4ada2a65eb678ecf558.png

@thecode any chance you were able to look into what's causing this weird spacing issue in GUI for iPad?

• 2 weeks later...

I am getting the following error since a while now, I have reported it already but it wasn't fixed yet.

Has anybody looked into this yet?

It only appears when using this plugin, if I uninstall it, this warning message goes away.

(See screenshot below)

Also It is only shown when the array is stopped (and thus the Docker Service is also stopped).

Then I see the following warning message at the bottom edege of the Unraid Dashboard:

Warning: stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to unix:///var/run/docker.sock (No such file or directory) in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerClient.php on line 712
Couldn't create socket: [2] No such file or directory
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerClient.php on line 898

After the array is started the warining message goes away.

Do i have to worry about this warning?

I would think this is a false positive, as the docker service is not started yet, as the array is also not started at this moment. So can i ignore it?

I have first noticed this warning in 6.9.2 (with the original Docker-Folders-Plugin), but it is still persistent in 6.11.5 with latest Docker-Folders-Plugin.

See also:

1813937760_Screenshot(171).thumb.png.de5a9f873000eb9979e0e38d9ba0d608.png

Edited by greenflash24
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

after installing Docker Foder I have the issue that my container start order is all messed up. I guess I hit the reorder button at some time. I don't know how I can affect the order of containers inbetween the folders, I can only drag them along within in folders. Is there a solution for that or do I have to uninstall the plugin, reorder and then reinstall / restore Docker Folders?

• 1 month later...
On 3/12/2023 at 4:33 PM, Joly0 said:

Who is now responsible for this project? As it is no longer working on Unraid 6.12 (Beta)

The original developer stopped the development, I was trying to mainly maintain bug fixes, however I am busy in the next month. If someone wants to fix it feel free to make a PR and I will release a new version.

Edited by thecode
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Squid said:

I've got it now working on the docker tab in 6.12.  Trying to figure out what's going on with the dashboard hacks.  VMs I don't see being an issue.  Should have an update for this early next week

Great to hear. If you need someone to test, i am willing to help, just message me then :)

4 hours ago, nerbonne said:

Guess I'm the only dumbass, but how do I put my containers into the folder I made?  I don't seem to see any option to do that.

When adding a new folder you can see all containers at the bottom. They all have a small switch beside them. Just switch them on!

On 3/28/2023 at 12:29 PM, luckyheiko said:

i have the problem.

if I change the order of the folder, it is not saved and when I reload the side the order is like before.

I can confirm, there are a couple issues regarding sort order on 6.12 RC2 with Docker Folders.

• Containers inside a folder cannot be re-ordered. The orange up/down icon appears next to the container, but the containers are not draggable. Containers outside of a folder can still be dragged.
  • Re-ordering folders themselves does appear to work, but the order does not stick. After a reload, the previous order returns.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2023 at 4:34 PM, crafty35a said:

I can confirm, there are a couple issues regarding sort order on 6.12 RC2 with Docker Folders.

• Containers inside a folder cannot be re-ordered. The orange up/down icon appears next to the container, but the containers are not draggable. Containers outside of a folder can still be dragged.
  • Re-ordering folders themselves does appear to work, but the order does not stick. After a reload, the previous order returns.

i agree, the same stuff here on 6.12 RC3

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2023 at 10:34 AM, crafty35a said:

Same thing on RC4, cannot change order within/inside a folder, only the folders themselves.