[Plugin] Docker Folder

15 hours ago, Roxedus said:

Would be great if one could choose a icon based on the current containers in the folder. 

thats a great idea

It seems like I lost the ability to add buttons, persists after a reinstall

on the addfolder page is the "Add another Button" button gone or does it not add the button after you press "add" inside the popup. If its the ladder do you get any errors in console when you press "add"?

Yup, that did it. here is a small annoyance, the sub menu link break when you change or update the container, because it relies on the hash

dang nice catch will try and fix that

Edit:

This should now be fixed, thanks for the catch:)

Edited by GuildDarts
fixed
15 minutes ago, NitroNine said:

Just installed it and made a media folder using an icon, but this is all I get now?  Is there anything else I should be doing?  This folder had four apps I checked when creating it.   Thanks

1422534215_ScreenShot2020-04-01at12_40_15PM.png.908c651cd2d03c7ba4431b54e9936513.png

That usually happens when it fails to save the folder to folders.json

The icon did you upload it?
also are the dockers that you added to the folder displaying in the docker tab or are they hidden

sorry for the inconvenience

20 minutes ago, GuildDarts said:

That usually happens when it fails to save the folder to folders.json

The icon did you upload it?
also are the dockers that you added to the folder displaying in the docker tab or are they hidden

sorry for the inconvenience

No problem!  They are all still showing in my docker list, it was one I just dragged out of the webpage, I think it was the Jellyfin icon.  May not be the proper type?

Very minor, but when I'm just sitting on the docker tab, "Docker Folder: migration" is being constantly logged in the browser (in and around 10,000 times per minute)   Unsure of just how many lines Chome can handle before it chokes on it.   

16 minutes ago, NitroNine said:

No problem!  They are all still showing in my docker list, it was one I just dragged out of the webpage, I think it was the Jellyfin icon.  May not be the proper type?

Just as a tmp fix remove the docker in the picture you send, then try and create it again. 

unsure what you mean by "dragged out of the webpage" but you can get a selection of images by clicking the icon
356824061_Annotation2020-04-01183647.png.52ae33b57937e8c4b2daadd736f500f2.png

14 minutes ago, Squid said:

Very minor, but when I'm just sitting on the docker tab, "Docker Folder: migration" is being constantly logged in the browser (in and around 10,000 times per minute)   Unsure of just how many lines Chome can handle before it chokes on it.   

DANG and i really tried not to screw that up. (should only run once)
in the folders.json whats the "foldersVersion" value?

Edited by GuildDarts
should only run once
9 minutes ago, GuildDarts said:

Just as a tmp fix remove the docker in the picture you send, then try and create it again. 

unsure what you mean by "dragged out of the webpage" but you can get a selection of images by clicking the icon
356824061_Annotation2020-04-01183647.png.52ae33b57937e8c4b2daadd736f500f2.png

Did that, same result.  I also don't have anything to select from when I click on the question mark.

3 minutes ago, NitroNine said:

Did that, same result.  I also don't have anything to select from when I click on the question mark.

The icons selection is only of the dockers in the current folder (hope that makes sense)

if you would not mind could you try and create a folder with just a name, if that works try and add a docker, then icon etc....
until something breaks/does not save

8 minutes ago, GuildDarts said:

The icons selection is only of the dockers in the current folder (hope that makes sense)

if you would not mind could you try and create a folder with just a name, if that works try and add a docker, then icon etc....
until something breaks/does not save

Just tried a bunch of different things, they all always save, it just doesn't work when I am back to my Docker list.  All the apps I put in a folder are still visible and I only get Start and remove when I click on it.

2 minutes ago, NitroNine said:

Just tried a bunch of different things, they all always save, it just doesn't work when I am back to my Docker list.  All the apps I put in a folder are still visible and I only get Start and remove when I click on it.

just tested a bit myself and got it to break

forgot to test fresh install :$

will tag you when i have a fix if thats okay
again sorry for the inconvenience

20 minutes ago, GuildDarts said:

@NitroNine the issue should be fixed now ^_^ (console spam should also be fixed)
would recommend that you reinstall rather than just updated if you didnt already remove the plugin

Will do!  I noticed an update, but I'll uninstall it and reinstall it.

EDIT - Same result as before, I tried a few things, icons, different apps etc.

Edited by NitroNine