[Plugin] Docker Folder

2 hours ago, L0rdRaiden said:

I am using Version: 6.9.0-beta25

Yeah might have something to do with running the beta as im not having the issue on stable.
I don't really wanna upgrade my own system, as i think you cant just revert back without doing a few things (might be wrong tho)

When you try start/stopping a docker could you check if you get any errors in browser console?

Edited by GuildDarts
4 hours ago, GuildDarts said:

Yeah might have something to do with running the beta as im not having the issue on stable.

I had the issue on one of my 6.8.3 servers, but a remove and reinstall solved it. My other 6.8.3 did NOT have the issue.

The server with the issue had the plugin installed for some time, but I never actually interacted with it at all, just updated it. The server without the issue had a folder with several items configured.

Just some data points for you.

Update

• Fixed: Refactor migration script and fix a few issues
  • Fixed: folder export

4 hours ago, jonathanm said:

The server with the issue had the plugin installed for some time, but I never actually interacted with it at all, just updated it. The server without the issue had a folder with several items configured.

This should hopefully be fixed now, there was a bug that would covert an object into an array if there were no folders when a migration ran. Stemming from me not reading the docs O.o

Don't know if this is what caused your issue @L0rdRaiden, or if i need to fix something for 6.9.0

I noticed this same issue with start/stop/restart containers. I updated the docker folder plugin earlier today so it's up to date and noticed this issue 15 minutes ago. And this is running on 6.8.3. Did a quick uninstall/reinstall of the plugin and now it works again.

Hello GuildDarts. Huge fan of this plugin, it organized the impossible to me.

Just a simple comment/nitpick

I don't know about CSS, so not sure if this is by design or if this is impossible to solve.

I'm on 6.8.1. I have 3 folders. the settings are: docker preview: none, Docker Icon style: Docker, Docker Expand button: right, all the other options are off.

If I expand them all, and click on a container that is from the first folder, select stop, now the first folder is still expanded, but all the containers that are on the first folder are now on the last folder. If I collapse the first folder and then expand again, it all go back to normal. Also, if I reload the page, all go back to normal. The exact same thing happen when I start a container that was stopped.

It is just a minor annoyance, that every time that a container is misbehaving and I wanted to stop-start the container they jump around.

Is this already reported? It is just me? My explanation made any sense?? Help me obi-wan kenobi, you're my only hope.

9 hours ago, GuilhermeFluis said:

If I expand them all, and click on a container that is from the first folder, select stop, now the first folder is still expanded, but all the containers that are on the first folder are now on the last folder. If I collapse the first folder and then expand again, it all go back to normal. Also, if I reload the page, all go back to normal. The exact same thing happen when I start a container that was stopped.

It is just a minor annoyance, that every time that a container is misbehaving and I wanted to stop-start the container they jump around.

Glad that you're enjoying the plugin ^_^ 
The issue should hopefully be fixed now, thanks for the detailed report made alot of sense

10 hours ago, pellen said:

I noticed this same issue with start/stop/restart containers. I updated the docker folder plugin earlier today so it's up to date and noticed this issue 15 minutes ago. And this is running on 6.8.3. Did a quick uninstall/reinstall of the plugin and now it works again.

Glad that its fixed tho wonder why it happens :/
Just in case anyone is reading this and has this issue, could you check browser console for errors and attach "/boot/config/plugins/docker.folder/folders.json"

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, GuildDarts said:

Glad that you're enjoying the plugin ^_^ 
The issue should hopefully be fixed now, thanks for the detailed report made alot of sense

Man, that was REALLY quick! it got 100x better, thank you!

Not trying to be a pushover, but could I ask for one little thing?

I have

folder 1

->docker 1.1

folder 2

->docker 2.1

->docker 2.2

folder 3

->docker 3.1

->docker 3.2

If I stop the docker 2.2, it show as follow:

folder 2

->docker 2.1

->docker 2.2

folder 1

->docker 1.1

folder 3

->docker 3.1

->docker 3.2

for some reason now the folder 2 is on top and not the folder 1... if I reload the page the order go back to normal. is there a way to keep the right order?

Thank you very much!

3 minutes ago, GuilhermeFluis said:

for some reason now the folder 2 is on top and not the folder 1... if I reload the page the order go back to normal. is there a way to keep the right order?

will look into this, had a nagging feeling in the back of my head today that i did not get it totally right :S
Going to bed right now so will be a bit

• Like 1

So question. Trying to create a webui button. But when I put in my Serverip:Port and then go to the dashboard and click the webui button it takes me to ServerIP/ServerIP:port. If I create the button with just :port it takes me to ServerIP/:port

As you can see I need to get rid of the /. How do I make it so it doesn't do that?

2 hours ago, jagr200 said:

So question. Trying to create a webui button. But when I put in my Serverip:Port and then go to the dashboard and click the webui button it takes me to ServerIP/ServerIP:port. If I create the button with just :port it takes me to ServerIP/:port

As you can see I need to get rid of the /. How do I make it so it doesn't do that?

if you add http:// to the front so http://Serverip:Port then it should work
you can also do http://[IP]:[PORT:8888] that will get your servers ip and use port 8888 in this case. So if you server ever changes ip you wont have to edit all your folders :D

Edited by GuildDarts
25 minutes ago, GuildDarts said:

if you add http:// to the front so http://Serverip:Port then it should work
you can also do http://[IP]:[PORT:8888] that will get your servers ip and use port 8888 in this case. So if you server ever changes ip you wont have to edit all your folders :D

That worked perfectly. But now the nitpicking in me needs it to open in a new tab without having to right click on it. Any ideas? I'm going to start googling haha

On 7/29/2020 at 11:12 AM, GuildDarts said:

@GuilhermeFluis Just pushed an update that might fix it, if not will try again. But now im really gonna sleep :D
i would recommend that you also reorder any docker/folder as that will update "userprefs.cfg" which is what stores the sort order

Hello there...

First thing: you were supposed to get some rest! after a few hours you were back in here answering questions!! 🤣

Second thing... I guess that the folder order still have something funky going on...

Initial situation:

Folder 1

-> Container 1.1 - running

Folder 2

-> Container 2.1 - running

-> Container 2.2 - running

-> Container 2.3 - running

Folder 3

-> Container 3.1 - stopped

So I start the container 3.1:

Folder 2 (expanded but empty)

Folder 1

Folder 3

-> Container 3.1 - running

If I collapse and then expand the Folder 2, it became

Folder 2

Folder 1

Folder 3

-> Container 3.1 - running

Docker folder.jpg

On 7/31/2020 at 2:00 PM, GuilhermeFluis said:

Hello there...

First thing: you were supposed to get some rest! after a few hours you were back in here answering questions!! 🤣

Second thing... I guess that the folder order still have something funky going on...

Yeah could not sleep so wanted to just give fixing it a quick try :D

Sadly i'm unable to reproduce it this time around. Can't seem to get a combination that makes it break :(
Might this have happened right after you just sort a folder/docker. If you refresh the page then just expand the folders and start/stop a docker does it still happen?

I am using the Docker Preview: No Icon option.   I am also using Theme Engine.  It seems in all themes the docker list text color is the same, a light gray color.  It makes the docker lists very hard to read in most themes.  Image below.  

Is there anyway to change this text color?

unraiddocker.png

1 hour ago, dtctechs said:

I am using the Docker Preview: No Icon option.   I am also using Theme Engine.  It seems in all themes the docker list text color is the same, a light gray color.  It makes the docker lists very hard to read in most themes.  Image below.  

Is there anyway to change this text color?

There might  be away for me to better support themes, will look into that.
for now you can use the "Custom styling (advanced)" in theme engine

.dockerPreview-no-icon-container {
    color: #486dba !important;
}

Hope it helps ^_^

27 minutes ago, GuildDarts said:

There might  be away for me to better support themes, will look into that.
for now you can use the "Custom styling (advanced)" in theme engine

.dockerPreview-no-icon-container {
    color: #486dba !important;
}

Hope it helps ^_^

That's good enough for me.  I appreciate your suggestion!

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason, the folders have disappeared  since yesterday for me.

When i had about 20 containers, everything was fine. Now i am at 26 containers and i cannot see any folders.

I cant create new folders either, buttons are there, but nothing happens on folder creation.

Tried to flush browser cache, tried to restart the server. Nothing happens, there are still no folders i used to have on the Docker tab.

I am running Unraid 6.8.3 with the plugin of version 2020.07.29

screencapture-Docker-2020-08-10-20_26_47.thumb.png.e4af6dbcdfc561c2f5be40c94f8b5986.png

Maybe something to do with container name length?

And here is what i see in the Developer Console of Google Chome:

image.png.e9859c1694b11565970fa1e81b0b26a2.png

Edited by darki73
5 hours ago, darki73 said:

For some reason, the folders have disappeared  since yesterday for me.

When i had about 20 containers, everything was fine. Now i am at 26 containers and i cannot see any folders.

I cant create new folders either, buttons are there, but nothing happens on folder creation.

Tried to flush browser cache, tried to restart the server. Nothing happens, there are still no folders i used to have on the Docker tab.

I am running Unraid 6.8.3 with the plugin of version 2020.07.29

screencapture-Docker-2020-08-10-20_26_47.thumb.png.e4af6dbcdfc561c2f5be40c94f8b5986.png

Maybe something to do with container name length?

And here is what i see in the Developer Console of Google Chome:

image.png.e9859c1694b11565970fa1e81b0b26a2.png

Should hopefully be fixed now, thanks for including browser console error ^_^

For some reason I am still getting this error

image.png.693b89421a39e87d684d54d54afe262a.png

This one aswell

image.png.ded8bcc1ec189a1f7e14310dfcdde321.png

Maybe there should be a way to clear list of created folders just in case something similar happens. Just to create them again, as it is much easier to create folders from scratch rather than figuring out what went wrong.

I can see from the configuration file that there should be one folder, however, there are none in the Web UI

image.png.2f343ec53459f185a6fb9e924af372fa.png

Also, every time i am creating new folder, i am greeted with this window

image.png.ccd3e65f6bf2314d38ebfd0892909131.png

P.S. Nothing happens on browser refresh, still no folders. And the folders.json file is overwritten with new content

image.png.3229e199f78400af0cd6ada0c1341553.png

Update #1:

Did the rm folders.json, after file recreation getting this error now, however, folders.json contains all the folders i've created now (not overwriting them)

image.png.d1e1d399e85f78a74634b4f907528853.png

Docker:1206 source

image.png.d35425ec1ec80aa5213914cbf5f9a8ec.png

Seems like you are trying to run the `includes` method on the object rather than array. Here is the "correct" way of doing that i guess

image.png.11027b21328f03b8f587b5d380f6bf35.png

OR, if ES6 is supported, then you can do something like this

!Object.values(prefs).includes(`${folderName}-folder`)

OR if you care about IE

Object.values(prefs).indexOf(`${folderName}-folder`) === -1

I've also made a PR on Github which should fix the problem with "array" vs "object", just 1 new line, and then some replaced variables.

You can view it here

Edited by darki73
  • Thanks 1

@darki73 so i figured out your original error, look like it happens if the settings object is missing from folders.json. Why i might not have been there i've got no clue xD
1598652801_Annotation2020-08-11113326.png.3619271e73174f59a35abaea16f6df65.png

9 hours ago, darki73 said:

Seems like you are trying to run the `includes` method on the object rather than array. Here is the "correct" way of doing that i guess

For me prefs is an array, i remember it turning into an object in the past for me when there was folders loading issues.
You could try Reset sorting or deleting it at "/boot/config/plugins/dockerMan/userprefs.cfg"

Will also include your PR as it still works if prefs is an array so win win :D

9 hours ago, darki73 said:

Maybe there should be a way to clear list of created folders just in case something similar happens. Just to create them again, as it is much easier to create folders from scratch rather than figuring out what went wrong.

For now a reinstall the plugin achieves the same goal. But yeah would be nice will do ^_^