[Plugin] Docker Folder

18 minutes ago, GuildDarts said:

Yeah i mean uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin :)
There is not really a risk you will just lose your folders, and will have to remake them which is kind of a drag
again sorry for the inconvenience

What folders am I likely to lose?  One's associated with dockers?  One's created by dockers?  I'm a bit confused

2 hours ago, Alex.b said:

I saw screenshots here with list of docker horizontal, how it's possible to set this ?

When editing a folder in the top right enable "advanced view" then you should get more options on of them being "Docker preview"

2 hours ago, Alex.b said:

Is it possible to keep the state of a folder (open / closed) ?

I'm a bit unsure what you mean, but there is an option called "Start expanded on docker/dashboard" that will make the folder start expanded when you load the page. If that's not what you mean then please clarify ^_^

5 minutes ago, troyan said:

Hi i have this error since last update ???

TowerDashboard - Google Chrome.jpg

Well dang, your the second person the report this which makes me kinda worried :/
In any case just a bit up the thread Moose_Flunky is reporting the same thing.

You can try and goto "/boot/config/plugins/docker.folder" there is folders.json and folders.backup.json.
if you dont mind could you attach both of them in a post so i might be able to see why its failing.

If i can't figure out why you can just rm folder.json and remake your folders, not ideal but should fix the error

4 minutes ago, troyan said:

it's ok now.
i have rm this 2 json files...

you only need to rm the folders.json but can do both.
there are 0 folders in the json ;(

did you have any folders or did you just have the plugin installed?
asking because Moose_Flunky only had it installed with no folders so that might be linked

Edited by GuildDarts

This is fantastic and has allowed me to be way more comforterable having more containers and even working on more containers myself.

One thing that I noticed today, if you make a folder with only one container in it, the "Dockers" label gets all wonky looking.

It is centered vertically, but the height of the table it's in, is cut in half it seems since there's only one container.

It would look much better if even with one container in the folder, that it stays the same height.

This is my OCD. :) 

EDIT: Forgot image

image.png.445ed30224adc1356399f42413378fa2.png

Edited by CorneliousJD

@GuildDarts,I have a really pedantic observation, act on it or not, doesn't matter. It's becoming common usage anyway, regardless of accuracy.

The applications managed by the docker engine are containers. Dockers is a clothing brand.

To be technically accurate, the label referenced in this report should be "Containers" not "Dockers"

39 minutes ago, CorneliousJD said:

One thing that I noticed today, if you make a folder with only one container in it, the "Dockers" label gets all wonky looking.

2 minutes ago, jonathanm said:

@GuildDarts,I have a really pedantic observation, act on it or not, doesn't matter. It's becoming common usage anyway, regardless of accuracy.

The applications managed by the docker engine are containers. Dockers is a clothing brand.

To be technically accurate, the label referenced in this report should be "Containers" not "Dockers"

Yeah you're right, think i even fought myself about it but just decided that docker was the more friendly thing. Will change it ^_^

10 hours ago, GuildDarts said:

Update

• Fixed: Align preview no-icon text with only one container
  • Fixed: folderId showing instead of folderName
  • Change: Use "Containers" not "Dockers"

@CorneliousJD man yours looks sleek ^-^

Awesome, thank you so much for this! 

I spent a lot of time figuring out exactly what settings I wanted to get it looking like this.

Will SOME DAY go through and pick custom icons for the folders, but right now I'm just using some primary apps as the icon. 

My OCD is cured, almost! 

If I had an option I'd personally prefer that the single-item folder is still the same hight as all the others, but either way it's centered now and looks better than before! 

EDIT: Forgot screenshot (again)

image.thumb.png.31522ef036a52bf0538ff9143ce5ac94.png

Edited by CorneliousJD
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks to the author for the wonderful plugin. 

I noticed such a nuance, I have a folder, there Nextcloud,Mariadb,Coturn. If I remove one of them, there will be a 3/3 mark left in the folder, but inside the folder 2 container, and the third deleted, from the folder will not be removed.

Edited by muwahhid

Question.
I installed the mailcow compose, created a folder for them, clicked on the label I want to bring out the docker-compose-up-d buttons and docker compose down.
I do it this way:
But the team doesn't work. Is there anything you can do to make it work?

cd /mnt/user/appdata/mailcow/mailcow-dockerized; docker-compose up -d;

cd /mnt/user/appdata/mailcow/mailcow-dockerized; docker-compose down;

2.png

1.png

Edited by muwahhid
3 hours ago, muwahhid said:

Thanks to the author for the wonderful plugin. 

I noticed such a nuance, I have a folder, there Nextcloud,Mariadb,Coturn. If I remove one of them, there will be a 3/3 mark left in the folder, but inside the folder 2 container, and the third deleted, from the folder will not be removed.

Hello just tried to reproduce this but everything worked. This has been a bug in the past so maybe you're on a older version of the plugin?
To fix the folder with 3/3 you can edit "/boot/config/plugins/docker.folder/folders.json" and remove it from the "children"
if i keeps happening please check browser console for any errors :)

3 minutes ago, GuildDarts said:

@muwahhid просто попробовал действие bash в последней версии, и он не работает, исправлю это.
Угадайте, это означает, что вы используете последнюю версию, что поднимает вопрос, почему произошло 3/3.: /

Не могли бы вы попробовать удалить контейнер из папки и посмотреть, повторится ли это снова?

I'll wait for the bash to be fixed, a very necessary function for me.
As for the deletion, I'm going to try to reproduce it and write it here.

14 minutes ago, GuildDarts said:

@muwahhid just tried the bash action on the latest version and its not working, will fix this.
Guess this means that you're on the latest version which brings up the question of why the 3/3 thing happened :/

Could you try and remove a container from a folder and see if it happens again?

I had a problem with deleting 3 days ago. Now that the case, the problem disappeared, all is well, when the container is removed, the container is removed from the folder. Thanks.