Ongoing Docker problems

This started a couple weeks ago when I saw the unraid server was partially locked up.  I had no access to dockers, and one cpu core was pinned at 100%. There were many BTRFS   errors in the log.  I had a pair of 2TB hard drives in a raid 0 pool for cache.  My docker image was on a SSD mounted in unassigned drives.  One of the cache drives had UDMA CRC errors. 

I tried replacing cables, and connecting it to  different adapter/mobo ports. I couldn't run Unraid with docker enabled for more than a few hours before it would lock up again.  One of the array drives also went into disabled state.

At this point I broke up my cache drives, formatted one as XFS and used it for the cache drive. Still locked up after a few hours. Deleted the Docker image on the ssd drive and created a new one, no change.  I also managed to lose some files from my flash drive including the key file. I was able to reformat the flash drive and apply my license key.

I unmounted the SSD drive, created the docker image on the cache drive.  At this point it seemed stable.  I disabled docker, used xfs_repair to fix the array drive, rebuilt the drive and did a parity check.

I installed a few dockers, turned on docker and it ran for 2.5 days before I encountered the problem again.  I can't get into any dockers or the docker settings, and one cpu is pinned.  I captured the diagnostics and attached them.

Help would be much appreciated at this point.

godzilla-diagnostics-20200312-1226.zip

Just to close this off.  I had an extra pair of ram sticks.  I did memtest on them together and individually, and all passed.  Unraid server became unusable whether I used the original ram or the replacement ram.  It would boot up, http would not be available.  I could ssh in, but as soon as I typed a command like "ls" or "cat", ssh hung.

I've replaced the motherboard, cpu, and ram.  Everything is working again. 

It was an 8 year old mobo/cpu that had been running my unraid server for 4 years, but it looks like it has died