Unable to reach internet after upgrading to 6.8.3

3 minutes ago, vagrantprodigy said:

Since upgrading to 6.8.3 I am running a syslog server. How do I ensure this doesn't write to flash moving forward?

Not sure I understand. Syslog Server lets you set where to save the syslog. Mirror to flash is not the only option. In fact, I have never used it that way.

Why do you have 200G docker image? It is extremely unlikely you would ever need more than 20G unless you have some container misconfigured. Your docker image should not grow.

The usual cause of filling/growing docker image is an application that is writing to a path that isn't mapped.

Disable docker and delete the docker image. Try it a while without dockers and if it seems OK we can work on what you need to fix with your dockers.

22 minutes ago, vagrantprodigy said:

I disabled docker, and renamed the old docker.img. It just crashed again. Most of these containers have been in place since early 2018, with the exact config they had prior to me renaming the docker image.

I booted into GUI mode this time. When it froze, even the direct GUI was frozen for about 5 minutes. After that the local GUI was available, but the GUI was not available across the network. I could ping in/out of the box, though even that was intermittent.

• 2 months later...

Guys, Sorry If I'm necro'ing this post but I'm having a similar issue. Nothing mentioned here has worked for me.

I've upgraded from 6.6.6 to 6.8.3 and plugin's are unable to reach the internet. I'm using this server mainly as a backup, it's only running krusader and community applications. I deleted most of my plugins after the issue started, and for example im unable to re-install preclear because of the network issue.

Anyone have any ideas?

backup-unraid-diagnostics-20200522-2237.zip