[Support] randomninjaatk - radarr-sma

• 1 month later...

Ok, looking for a bit of guidance here.  Here is what I have today: Windows running Plex, Sonarr, Radarr, SABNZBD.  Sonarr and Radarr Execute the SMA after import.  SMA converts to MP4 720p, downloads Subs, embeds subs, adds tagging poster, etc.  I want to recreate the same thing in Unraid docker.

I am running unraid 6.8.3 with nvidia patch, GTX 1060 installed.  I am running your docker containers for radarr SMA, sonarr SMA, and sabnzbd extended.

I do not care if the video card is used, as I plan to pass that to a Windows VM.

Problems: Radarr is not downgrading to 720p, not sure that Sonarr is either (it did convert one MKV, but the size is very similar).

Subtitles are not being downloaded and not embedded

Any ideas, gotchas, or anything else you can recommend?

It's probably a problem with your configuration settings, if you have it working in an instance already, you need to make sure your settings match your other one to get the same result.

I think I'm going to remove all these settings from the docker config and move to using a external configuration file because it's a bit too much to maintain for a script I'm not actively writing/creating myself.

The reason I added all the settings is to make using it more convenient.

• 4 months later...