Unraid Disk Issues [SOLVED]

I came home one day and my unraid server wasn't responding, when i went to check it it had a bunch of errors and disk 2 was disabled. I tried to unplug disk 2 and plug it back in as a new drive and rebuild it, but that gave me several read/write errors. I then bought a new 4TB drive for unraid to replace my presumed dead drive. I am now here with the new hard drive installed and it was rebuilding but then errored out at about 18% through the rebuild and I am now beginning to think it is my array. Any help is appreciated. It would be great if I could still use that 4TB drive i thought was dead. If not, thats alright too. I just want to get my array back up and running.

running on:

Gigabyte B365M DS3H

ryzen 3 3200g

16gb ddr4

4x4TB SAS Hdds

1x 128gb SSD

Edited by killrtaco
info

Glad to hear you got it working!

Please edit your original post and add "[Solved]" to the post title so others know that there is a resolution to this issue. It will help keep them from reading a post trying to help, and it will help others with a disk problem in knowing where to look to find a possible solution.