Let's Debate

Ocean HP

Hello All,

I'm fairly new to the unraid and the community. I've played around with unraid on a new tower - that I built - since mid January and have tested quite a few apps and docker containers. All of which were recommended by SpaceInvaderOne himself. Now I'm interested to hear from the rest of the community and their opinions on other docker containers. As the title says, I would like to keep this topic as a healthy debate.

I've played with the plugins on nextcloud and was wondering if the password plugin on Nextcloud is comparable to Bitwarden, which most members prefer, and why. Also, encrypted disk drives or encrypting Nextcloud via the settings?

Just a few notes. I've been meaning to get around to PFSense, but haven't had the time. The server was built to act as a data server, as well as, host VMs to keep data off of portable devices (in case they are lost or stolen). I have a functional windows VM, but have it disabled due to the current timing. The following lists are the apps/dockers that are currently running along with the electrical components of the tower.

Apps:

• CA Auto Turbo Write Mode
  • Dynamix Cache Directories
  • Dynamix SSD TRIM
  • Dynamix WireGaurd
  • Nerd Tools
  • Tips and Tweaks

Dockers:

• DuckDNS
  • MariaDB
  • LetsEncrypt
  • Nextcloud
  • Wordpress

Tower Components:

• AMD Ryzen 9 3900x
  • Asus Strix Prime X570 Pro
  • Corsair Dominator Platinum 64 GB
  • Corsair Force Series MP600 1TB (Cache Drive)
  • 3x Western Digital 6TB Ultrastar DC HC310 HDD
Edited by Ocean HP