Problem with new disk

Hi, I have a problem with a new disc after almost 4 weeks I always get warnings when I log on to unraid that something is wrong with the disc. These are the messages under Attributes

187 Reported uncorrect 0x0032 098 098 000 Old age Always Never 2

197 Current pending sector 0x0012 100 100 000 Old age Always Never 8

198 Offline uncorrectable 0x0010 100 100 000 Old age Offline Never 8

A smart extended self test gives me completed without error.

Can I do something here? Or prefer to exchange? I still have a guarantee but without an error message the dealer won't take it back?

Thanks

Edited by Eisi2005
5 minutes ago, Eisi2005 said:

Ein smart extended self test gibt mir completed without error zurück.

Kann ich hier etwas machen ? Oder lieber austauschen ? Ich habe nich Garantie aber ohne Fehlermeldung wird der Händler sie nicht zurücknehmen ?

This is an English speaking forum, please post in English.

On 3/19/2020 at 12:28 PM, Eisi2005 said:

ok but then I have no choice but to wait, because without a faulty smart test I will not be able to claim a guarantee

That's not true.

ONE pending sector on a brand new drive was sufficient for me to claim a replacement.

EU consumer protection is even stronger than the UK so you should be able to claim.

Failing SMART test is like an imploded car. Pending sector is like strange noise from the engine. You don't need an imploded engine to claim warranty.

42 minutes ago, lucy said:

I think the problem is virus or malware attack. Clean your computer and use anti-virus and anti-malware programs. You can use anti-virus and security programs such as smart mac care, McAfee Antivirus, Norton Security, and much more.

Unlikely to be the cause.