Ran Docker Safe Permissions...Plex broke

I recently added a parity drive and updated plex from the limetech version to the plexinc version. When i was doing some maintenance i found files that used one of my other profiles despite me only using that profile for smb folder access. Also my plex wasn't allowing new files i added to the media folders to be seen when scanning for new files. Anyways i was looking up the issue and it was suggested to use docker safe permissions to reset the file permissions. I reset the perms and now plex can't see folders any deeper than the data folder  /mnt/user/media when i go to add folders and it says playback error saying it can't tell if the drive is mounted or not. I can play my media files from my explorer just fine. Though that is using the other profile  in explorer for file acess, but i am logged in as root on the web acess in network. When i checked the ls -al everything was drwxrwxrwx down to the files which had full rw owner nobody. I just updated to latest stable hoping something would change and nothing has. I am a relative noob with linux. Basically anything i do is look it up copy paste. Please help !

There is no reason that running the Docker Safe New Permissions should have broken anything Plex related.    My suspicion is that there is some other problem that caused these symptoms.

i would suggest that you post your system diagnostics zip file (obtained via Tools >> Diagnostics) to see if anyone can spot a reason for the behaviour you describe.

Figured it out. I named my media server the same name. Sooooo the media i was trying to connect to was acutally the deleted container of the limetech plex container remaining as a authorized device on my account confusing the heck out of me. You can't access media to add a library when the container doesn't even exist to have permissions lol. After trying every plex docker out once or twice trying to see if it would be different the duplicate new server appeared, not sure how i didn't see it. deauthorizing the old docker took away the ghost. Now i just gotta rebuild from the ashes.