Login Screen ... Broken?

Attempting to locally log in from a home computer to my UNRAID server via the GUI login.php page...

I am only able to log in as root. I have set up an additional user for normal work.  Why can't I log in with this user?  Also I was unable to find a log out button on any of the UNRAID screens.  I tried to create a custom tab using the Dynamix plugin.  It did not work, caused a loop.  It appears to log root out if I add "logout" to my URL.

How do I know I am logged in as "root", UNRAID does not display the current user anywhere that I could find. 

Lastly, can UNRAID be setup to force a user to login before web access is allowed?

I am a new user, just purchased my license.  Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

Unraid does not have users in the traditional Linux sense!   The ‘root’ user is the only one who has access to the Unraid GUI.    Any other users you set up are just for controlling access over the network to the shares on the Unraid server.

in terms of a being able to logout, the button to do this is the leftmost of those displayed in the group at the top right of every screen in the Unraid GUI.

Thanks for the reply.  Found the logout button. If you don't mind... Another Newbie question. I have a number of php driven web pages that use a mysql db for data management.  What is the best way to host this setup on UNRAID?  I can see that UNRAID already uses a webserver and a sql db. Can I use that, if so, how?

Thanks again.