Archive Online Services Data to Unraid (e.g. Facebook, Gmail)

midofru

Hi -- I'm very new to Unraid (about a month in). I have a simple config with a j5005-asrock/8GB ram and 3x 4TB HDs in a Node 304 with one parity drive (I'm going for silence and power efficiency). I've been basically aggregating everything I have onto it as a one-stop shop for content, with an external USB via unassigned devices to backup to and an online backup to CrashplanPro via docker.

I would like to also pull in all of my content from online providers that I can so that if they go away or make a mistake (or I do) I still have the content. I'm looking at rclone to pull in cloud storage like Google Drive, Box, and Dropbox and suspect that will work fine. But I would also like to capture other online content esp. Google (esp. Gmail/contacts) and Facebook content .. and possibly others if there's an option (e.g. MS Exchange).

Are there any tools for doing that? I know I can manually use Google Takeout and that Facebook has a data downloader, so I can manually grab it periodically, but I would love to automate these things. Does anyone have any recommendations/ know of a tool that I failed to find in Googling to suggest -- or know why this is a fool's errand and I should let it go?

I know I could setup a VM and automate a cludge to do it (or in the case of Exchange have Outlook keep an OST and/archive to .PST), but I don't know that setting up and maintaining something like that is better than just doing it manually periodically.

Thanks

• Like 1