[Support] Linuxserver.io - Boinc

5 minutes ago, aptalca said:

Docker containers can share the gpu

That is really great to hear.  Now I just need to figure out why one container can see it and the other cannot.  Does anyone know of any commands I can run in the docker shell that would shed some further light on the subject?  The GUI for BOINC doesn't give me a whole lot of information or diagnostics.

I somewhat wish I had the issue others are experiencing in regards to the LSIO BOINC docker utilizing "too many" resources, as mine is the complete opposite, whereas, it's using only two cpu/ht's.  I admit to being ignorant to how BOINC (or any shared computing type of program) works, so perhaps the "task" or "work" only needs two cpu/ht's?  Though, it would seem like a waste of the 16/32 machine it is running on.

3 minutes ago, grandprix said:

I somewhat wish I had the issue others are experiencing in regards to the LSIO BOINC docker utilizing "too many" resources, as mine is the complete opposite, whereas, it's using only two cpu/ht's.  I admit to being ignorant to how BOINC (or any shared computing type of program) works, so perhaps the "task" or "work" only needs two cpu/ht's?  Though, it would seem like a waste of the 16/32 machine it is running on.

Each task uses 1 core/thread. If you're only assigned 1 task, it will only use 1 core at a time.

You select the max number of cores boinc can use through computing preferences by entering in a percentage.

So on a 4 thread machine, you set 50% in settings, it will run a max of 2 tasks at a time and use 2 threads total

Edited by aptalca
Just now, aptalca said:

Each task uses 1 core/thread. If you're only assigned 1 task, it will only use 1 core at a time.

You select the max number of cores boinc can use through computing preferences by entering in a percentage.

Understood now.  These are my settings.  In fact I'm not yet limiting via pinning (though it seems that wont matter from what I recall reading above), only percentage from within the client configuration.  I don't suppose I have any control as to how many tasks it grabs?  From what I recall reading years ago, the tasks/units have to be made by a person and I suspect given the COVID epidemic, they're "dried up".  I appreciate the response.

boinc_1.jpg

boinc_2.jpg

4 minutes ago, grandprix said:

mine is the complete opposite, whereas, it's using only two cpu/ht's.

Most likely to do with the fact that Rosetta@home is running out of workloads to allocate.  I have one machine that is running 10 cores/threads and has several tasks in the queue.  The other two are completely idle as there are no more tasks available to be allocated.  There is a post earlier in this forum concerning Rosetta's inability to keep up with demand for COVID-19 tasks due to overwhelming number of new users adding their hardware to the fight.

1 minute ago, Hoopster said:

Most likely to do with the fact that Rosetta@home is running out of workloads to allocate.  I have one machine that is running 10 cores/threads and has several tasks in the queue.  The other two are completely idle as there are no more tasks available to be allocated.  There is a post earlier in this forum concerning Rosetta's inability to keep up with demand for COVID-19 tasks due to overwhelming number of new users adding their hardware to the fight.

Roger that, I suppose given the circumstance, BOINC being overwhelmed is a great thing.  PS, sending you a PM about something totally unrelated.

Hi there,

Just added this to my server yesterday (contribute to COVID-19 processing etc). It's been running overnight, however notice a few things - are these normal issues, or something specific to my setup?

1. Pretty much any Rosetta Mini tasks fails with 'computational error'.
  2. After running 100% last night, this morning it's only processing a few tasks - loading is about 12-14%. Not sure if this is typical of the general ebb and flow of work tasks? Would have thought there's a lot to get through. I have configured no restrictions on CPU/Memory use.

For #1 above, checking the task result via the website seems to reveal a zip operation failing for all:

ERROR: in::file::zip minirosetta_database.zip does not exist!
ERROR:: Exit from: src/apps/public/boinc/minirosetta.cc line: 195
[0xdc5adaa]
[0x8056003]
[0xdf0cfd8]
[0x8048131]
BOINC:: Error reading and gzipping output datafile: default.out
called boinc_finish

Anyone else seeing those? Default options when setting up the app - any ideas?

Cheers,

Xav.

On 4/10/2020 at 8:59 PM, xavierda said:

Hi there,

Just added this to my server yesterday (contribute to COVID-19 processing etc). It's been running overnight, however notice a few things - are these normal issues, or something specific to my setup?

1. Pretty much any Rosetta Mini tasks fails with 'computational error'.
  2. After running 100% last night, this morning it's only processing a few tasks - loading is about 12-14%. Not sure if this is typical of the general ebb and flow of work tasks? Would have thought there's a lot to get through. I have configured no restrictions on CPU/Memory use.

For #1 above, checking the task result via the website seems to reveal a zip operation failing for all:

ERROR: in::file::zip minirosetta_database.zip does not exist!
ERROR:: Exit from: src/apps/public/boinc/minirosetta.cc line: 195
[0xdc5adaa]
[0x8056003]
[0xdf0cfd8]
[0x8048131]
BOINC:: Error reading and gzipping output datafile: default.out
called boinc_finish

Anyone else seeing those? Default options when setting up the app - any ideas?

Cheers,

Xav.

I just got this installed today and noticed the exact same thing.  ALL Rosetta Mini tasks fail.  Not sure why, might need to check out the R@Home forum for help.

20 minutes ago, Blairwin said:

I just got this installed today and noticed the exact same thing.  ALL Rosetta Mini tasks fail.  Not sure why, might need to check out the R@Home forum for help

I get a lot of computation errors in the Rosetta Mini hgfp_xxxxx tasks.  This happens quickly and I just let it churn through until they all produced computation errors.  When I forced an update on the project, it would download more tasks.  Some of them would fail as well.  It seems there was a large bad batch of those tasks.

I forced several updates yesterday and it finally worked through the "bad" ones. Every once in awhile I still get a computation error but nothing like it was the last few days.

Edited by Hoopster
  • Thanks 1

I`m running  Boinc on four different computers (all in the same Network) and I want to monitor them all at the same time with BoincTasks. Three of them

(all win10) are working without any problem but if i try to connect to the Boinc docker running on my server I get no connection. I made sure remote_hosts.cfg and gui_rpc_auth.cfg have the correct data written to them. Is there anything else i have to change in the docker template to be able to connect?

I used this Guide as an reference:  https://graspingtech.com/manage-boinc-machines-remotely/

12 hours ago, freddy 05 said:

I`m running  Boinc on four different computers (all in the same Network) and I want to monitor them all at the same time with BoincTasks. Three of them

(all win10) are working without any problem but if i try to connect to the Boinc docker running on my server I get no connection. I made sure remote_hosts.cfg and gui_rpc_auth.cfg have the correct data written to them. Is there anything else i have to change in the docker template to be able to connect?

I used this Guide as an reference:  https://graspingtech.com/manage-boinc-machines-remotely/

No idea what port it uses to connect but you would need to map that port so it can connect to boinc

• 2 weeks later...

How can I change the hostname of this docker?

I think I need to edit /etc/hostname and maybe /etc/hosts, but there doesn't seem to be an editor included in the docker container (vi and nano are not found).

I just want my system name to be something readable when I access the Rosetta site. Also, the string displayed when I run hostname in the console is different than the Domain name in the Rosetta site.

Is there a different way to change it?

12 hours ago, nraygun said:

How can I change the hostname of this docker?

I think I need to edit /etc/hostname and maybe /etc/hosts, but there doesn't seem to be an editor included in the docker container (vi and nano are not found).

I just want my system name to be something readable when I access the Rosetta site. Also, the string displayed when I run hostname in the console is different than the Domain name in the Rosetta site.

Is there a different way to change it?

There is a docker argument for setting the hostname

On 4/30/2020 at 11:56 PM, aptalca said:

There is a docker argument for setting the hostname

Thanks! Got it! For those newbies like me, stop the container, go to Edit, turn on Advanced View, then add "--hostname server" to the "Extra Parameters" field where "server" is your new hostname. Start up the container and you're good to go.

Edited by nraygun
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I just recently started using this specific container, and having an issue that I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

My goal: Use Nvidia GPU in the docker with OpenCL.

I've setup my docker appropriately to pass in the GPU UID and all that, and confirmed that the docker itself has visibility to the GPU. (confirmed with nvidia-smi)

However when running a project that has tasks that expect Nvidia OpenCL processing, (i'm running Primegrid in particular) I'm getting computational errors.  When I check stderrgpudetect.txt file, I'm seeing:

"beignet-opencl-icd: no supported GPU found, this is probably the wrong opencl-icd package for this hardware"

Which, tells me its trying to use Intel OpenCL.  Is there something additional that would need to be installed to use Nvidia?  Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

My unraid dashboard shows roughly 45% CPU usage across 24 threads.  BOINC is working on 24 tasks (all with status running) with no computing restrictions imposed by me, so I'm wondering if this is an issue on my end?  I would have assumed it would use close to 100% CPU.

• 8 months later...

I just downloaded this and installed it and while it seem to come up, after logging in with the default user/password, the GUI is just a black screen. Below is my docker log. Does this require that I allocate the GPU to it, because I didn't. I'm running on a Supermicro X9DAi with dual Xeon E5-2695v2 and 512GB of RAM, so I don't think resources are an issue... I do have other things installed, my dashboard reports low CPU use and only 42% of RAM in use.

Anyone seen this black screen problem before?

[20210121-16:49:23] [INFO ] main: using DISPLAY 1
[20210121-16:49:23] [INFO ] channel_thread_loop: thread start
xrdp-chansrv [0635027916]: child_signal_handler:
xrdp-chansrv [0635027916]: child_signal_handler: child pid 487
xrdp-chansrv [0635027916]: child_signal_handler: child pid -1
[20210121-16:59:19] [INFO ] Socket 12: AF_UNIX connection received
[20210121-16:59:19] [INFO ] send_init_response_message:
process_message_channel_setup: chan name 'cliprdr' id 0 flags 00000000
[0635623564]: FUSE xfuse_init_lib: 828 : ERROR: fuse_mount() failed
xrdp-chansrv [0635623566]: xcommon_init: connected to display ok
[0635623567]: FUSE xfuse_init_lib: 828 : ERROR: fuse_mount() failed
[0635623799]: CLIPBOARD clipboard_event_selection_notify: 1951 : ERROR: clipboard_event_selection_notify: unknown atom 0x192
[0635623799]: CLIPBOARD clipboard_event_selection_notify: 1951 : ERROR: clipboard_event_selection_notify: unknown atom 0xfe
[0635623799]: CLIPBOARD clipboard_event_selection_notify: 1951 : ERROR: clipboard_event_selection_notify: unknown atom 0x193
[0635623799]: CLIPBOARD clipboard_event_selection_notify: 1951 : ERROR: clipboard_event_selection_notify: unknown atom 0x194
[0635623799]: CLIPBOARD clipboard_event_selection_notify: 1951 : ERROR: clipboard_event_selection_notify: unknown atom 0x195
[0635623799]: CLIPBOARD clipboard_event_selection_notify: 1951 : ERROR: clipboard_event_selection_notify: unknown atom 0xfa
[0635623799]: CLIPBOARD clipboard_event_selection_notify: 1951 : ERROR: clipboard_event_selection_notify: unknown atom 0x18b
[0635623799]: CLIPBOARD clipboard_event_selection_notify: 1951 : ERROR: clipboard_event_selection_notify: unknown atom 0x18c
[0635623799]: CLIPBOARD clipboard_event_selection_notify: 1951 : ERROR: clipboard_event_selection_notify: unknown atom 0x18d
[0635623799]: CLIPBOARD clipboard_event_selection_notify: 1951 : ERROR: clipboard_event_selection_notify: unknown atom 0x18e
[0635623799]: CLIPBOARD clipboard_event_selection_notify: 1951 : ERROR: clipboard_event_selection_notify: unknown atom 0x18f
[0635623799]: CLIPBOARD clipboard_event_selection_notify: 1951 : ERROR: clipboard_event_selection_notify: unknown atom 0x190
[0635623799]: CLIPBOARD clipboard_event_selection_notify: 1951 : ERROR: clipboard_event_selection_notify: unknown atom 0x191
[20210122-05:57:48] [INFO ] term_signal_handler: got signal 15

rdpmouseDeviceOff:
rdpkeybControl: what 2
rdpkeybDeviceOff:
rdpSaveScreen:
rdpkeybControl: what 3
rdpkeybUnInit: drv 0x55c2f4d0abf0 info 0x55c2f502bd80, flags 0x0
rdpUnregisterInputCallback: proc 0x145cda20b530
rdpmouseControl: what 3
rdpmouseUnInit: drv 0x55c2f4d07780 info 0x55c2f4ebb160, flags 0x0
rdpUnregisterInputCallback: proc 0x145cda40ec60
22-Jan-2021 00:57:48.123 INFO [Thread-3] org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.pause Pausing ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-8080"]
rdpCloseScreen:
xorgxrdpDownDown:
xorgxrdpDownDown: 1
rdpClientConDeinit:
rdpClientConDeinit: disconnecting only clientCon
rdpClientConDisconnect:
rdpClientConDisconnect: clientCon removed from dev list
rdpClientConDeinit: deleting file /tmp/.xrdp/xrdp_display_1
rdpClientConDeinit: deleting file /tmp/.xrdp/xrdp_disconnect_display_1
(II) Server terminated successfully (0). Closing log file.
22-Jan-2021 00:57:48.131 INFO [Thread-3] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.stopInternal Stopping service [Catalina]
00:57:48.136 [Thread-4] INFO o.a.g.tunnel.TunnelRequestService - User "abc" disconnected from connection "DEFAULT". Duration: 46710302 milliseconds
22-Jan-2021 00:57:48.151 WARNING [localhost-startStop-2] org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.clearReferencesThreads The web application [ROOT] appears to have started a thread named [com.google.inject.internal.util.$Finalizer] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak. Stack trace of thread:
[email protected]/java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[email protected]/java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(ReferenceQueue.java:155)
[email protected]/java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(ReferenceQueue.java:176)
com.google.inject.internal.util.$Finalizer.run(Finalizer.java:114)
[cont-finish.d] executing container finish scripts...
[cont-finish.d] done.
[s6-finish] waiting for services.
22-Jan-2021 00:57:48.215 INFO [Thread-3] org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.stop Stopping ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-8080"]
22-Jan-2021 00:57:48.222 INFO [Thread-3] org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.destroy Destroying ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-8080"]
s6-svwait: fatal: supervisor died
[s6-finish] sending all processes the TERM signal.
22-Jan-2021 00:57:48 [---] Received signal 1
22-Jan-2021 00:57:48 [---] Received signal 15
22-Jan-2021 00:57:48 [---] Received signal 15
22-Jan-2021 00:57:48 [---] Exiting
[s6-finish] sending all processes the KILL signal and exiting.
[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc...exited 0.
[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...
[fix-attrs.d] done.
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...
[cont-init.d] 01-envfile: executing...
[cont-init.d] 01-envfile: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: executing...
usermod: no changes

-------------------------------------
_ ()
| | ___ _ __
| | / __| | | / \
| | \__ \ | | | () |
|_| |___/ |_| \__/

Brought to you by linuxserver.io

To support LSIO projects visit:
https://www.linuxserver.io/donate/
GID/UID

User uid: 99
User gid: 100

[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 11-moduser: executing...
[cont-init.d] 11-moduser: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 12-prep_xrdp: executing...
[cont-init.d] 12-prep_xrdp: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 13-update_app_name: executing...
[cont-init.d] 13-update_app_name: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 14-configure_openbox: executing...
[cont-init.d] 14-configure_openbox: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 30-update_webapp_context: executing...
[cont-init.d] 30-update_webapp_context: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 35-update_guac_creds: executing...
[cont-init.d] 35-update_guac_creds: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 50-config: executing...
[cont-init.d] 50-config: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 60-gid-video: executing...
[cont-init.d] 60-gid-video: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-scripts: executing...
[custom-init] no custom files found exiting...
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-scripts: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] done.

X.Org X Server 1.19.6
Release Date: 2017-12-20
X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0
Build Operating System: Linux 4.15.0-124-generic x86_64 Ubuntu
Current Operating System: Linux 02961c35e77e 4.19.107-Unraid #1 SMP Thu Mar 5 13:55:57 PST 2020 x86_64
Kernel command line: BOOT_IMAGE=/bzimage initrd=/bzroot vga=6
Build Date: 30 November 2020 08:01:56PM
xorg-server 2:1.19.6-1ubuntu4.8 (For technical support please see http://www.ubuntu.com/support)
Current version of pixman: 0.34.0
Before reporting problems, check http://wiki.x.org
to make sure that you have the latest version.
Markers: (--) probed, (**) from config file, (==) default setting,
(++) from command line, (!!) notice, (II) informational,
(WW) warning, (EE) error, (NI) not implemented, (??) unknown.
(==) Log file: "/var/log/Xorg.pid-446.log", Time: Fri Jan 22 05:59:02 2021
(++) Using config file: "/etc/X11/xrdp/xorg.conf"
(==) Using system config directory "/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d"
22-Jan-2021 00:59:02 [---] cc_config.xml not found - using defaults
guacd[468]: INFO: Guacamole proxy daemon (guacd) version 0.9.14 started
guacd[468]: INFO: Listening on host 127.0.0.1, port 4822
xorgxrdpSetup:
xrdpdevSetup:
rdpmousePlug:
rdpkeybPlug:
rdpIdentify:
rdpDriverFunc: op 10

:
rdpPreInit:
rdpScreenInit: virtualX 800 virtualY 600 rgbBits 8 depth 24
rdpScreenInit: pfbMemory bytes 1920000
rdpScreenInit: pfbMemory 0x151c4a631010
rdpSimdInit: assigning yuv functions
rdpSimdInit: cpuid ax 1 cx 0 return ax 0x000306e4 bx 0x30200800 cx 0x7fbee3ff dx 0xbfebfbff
rdpSimdInit: sse2 amd64 yuv functions assigned
rdpXvInit: depth 24
rdpClientConInit: kill disconnected [0] timeout [0] sec

rdpScreenInit: out
rdpmousePreInit: drv 0x562f06f45780 info 0x562f070f9150, flags 0x0
rdpmouseControl: what 0
rdpmouseDeviceInit:
rdpmouseCtrl:
rdpRegisterInputCallback: type 1 proc 0x151c4aa0ac60
rdpmouseControl: what 1
rdpmouseDeviceOn:
rdpkeybPreInit: drv 0x562f06f48bf0 info 0x562f07269d70, flags 0x0
rdpkeybControl: what 0
rdpkeybDeviceInit:
rdpkeybChangeKeyboardControl:
rdpkeybChangeKeyboardControl: autoRepeat on
rdpRegisterInputCallback: type 0 proc 0x151c4a807530
rdpkeybControl: what 1
rdpkeybDeviceOn:
rdpSaveScreen:
rdpDeferredRandR:
rdpResizeSession: width 1024 height 768
calling RRScreenSizeSet
rdpRRScreenSetSize: width 1024 height 768 mmWidth 271 mmHeight 203
rdpRRGetInfo:
screen resized to 1024x768
22-Jan-2021 00:59:02 [---] Starting BOINC client version 7.16.14 for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
22-Jan-2021 00:59:02 [---] log flags: file_xfer, sched_ops, task
22-Jan-2021 00:59:02 [---] Libraries: libcurl/7.58.0 OpenSSL/1.1.1 zlib/1.2.11 libidn2/2.0.4 libpsl/0.19.1 (+libidn2/2.0.4) nghttp2/1.30.0 librtmp/2.3
22-Jan-2021 00:59:02 [---] Data directory: /config
RRScreenSizeSet ok 1
Warning: Cannot convert string "-*-helvetica-bold-r-normal--*-120-*-*-*-*-iso8859-1" to type FontStruct
Warning: Cannot convert string "-*-courier-medium-r-normal--*-120-*-*-*-*-iso8859-1" to type FontStruct
rdpRRGetInfo:
Obt-Message: Xinerama extension is not present on the server
22-Jan-2021 00:59:02 [---] No usable GPUs found
22-Jan-2021 00:59:02 [---] libc: Ubuntu GLIBC 2.27-3ubuntu1.2 version 2.27
22-Jan-2021 00:59:02 [---] Host name: 02961c35e77e
22-Jan-2021 00:59:02 [---] Processor: 48 GenuineIntel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2695 v2 @ 2.40GHz [Family 6 Model 62 Stepping 4]
22-Jan-2021 00:59:02 [---] Processor features: fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe syscall nx pdpe1gb rdtscp lm constant_tsc arch_perfmon pebs bts rep_good nopl xtopology nonstop_tsc cpuid aperfmperf pni pclmulqdq dtes64 monitor ds_cpl vmx smx est tm2 ssse3 cx16 xtpr pdcm pcid dca sse4_1 sse4_2 x2apic popcnt tsc_deadline_timer aes xsave avx f16c rdrand lahf_lm cpuid_fault epb pti ssbd ibrs ibpb stibp tpr_shadow vnmi flexpriority ept vpid fsgsbase smep erms xsaveopt dtherm ida arat pln pts md_clear flush_l1d
22-Jan-2021 00:59:02 [---] OS: Linux Ubuntu: Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS [4.19.107-Unraid|libc 2.27 (Ubuntu GLIBC 2.27-3ubuntu1.2)]
22-Jan-2021 00:59:02 [---] Memory: 503.94 GB physical, 0 bytes virtual
22-Jan-2021 00:59:02 [---] Disk: 1.82 TB total, 1.74 TB free
22-Jan-2021 00:59:02 [---] Local time is UTC -5 hours
22-Jan-2021 00:59:02 [---] No general preferences found - using defaults
22-Jan-2021 00:59:02 [---] Preferences:
22-Jan-2021 00:59:02 [---] max memory usage when active: 258018.41 MB
22-Jan-2021 00:59:02 [---] max memory usage when idle: 464433.13 MB
22-Jan-2021 00:59:02 [---] max disk usage: 1676.71 GB
22-Jan-2021 00:59:02 [---] don't use GPU while active
22-Jan-2021 00:59:02 [---] suspend work if non-BOINC CPU load exceeds 25%
22-Jan-2021 00:59:02 [---] (to change preferences, visit a project web site or select Preferences in the Manager)
22-Jan-2021 00:59:02 [---] Setting up project and slot directories
22-Jan-2021 00:59:02 [---] Checking active tasks
dir_open: Could not open directory 'slots' from '/config'.
22-Jan-2021 00:59:02 [---] Setting up GUI RPC socket
22-Jan-2021 00:59:02 [---] Checking presence of 0 project files
22-Jan-2021 00:59:02 [---] This computer is not attached to any projects
22-Jan-2021 00:59:02 Initialization completed
Openbox-Message: Unable to find a valid menu file "/var/lib/openbox/debian-menu.xml"
rdpInDeferredUpdateCallback:
rdpkeybChangeKeyboardControl: autoRepeat off
Failed to launch bus: Failed to connect to session busConnection failure: Connection refused
pa_context_connect() failed: Connection refused
guacd[468]: INFO: Guacamole connection closed during handshake
rdpRRGetInfo:
NOTE: Picked up JDK_JAVA_OPTIONS: --add-opens=java.base/java.lang=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.io=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.rmi/sun.rmi.transport=ALL-UNNAMED
22-Jan-2021 00:59:03.897 WARNING [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.ClassLoaderFactory.validateFile Problem with JAR file [/usr/share/tomcat8/lib/commons-dbcp.jar], exists: [false], canRead: [false]
22-Jan-2021 00:59:03.903 WARNING [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.ClassLoaderFactory.validateFile Problem with JAR file [/usr/share/tomcat8/lib/commons-pool.jar], exists: [false], canRead: [false]
22-Jan-2021 00:59:03.906 WARNING [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.ClassLoaderFactory.validateFile Problem with directory [/var/lib/tomcat8/common/classes], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]
22-Jan-2021 00:59:03.907 WARNING [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.ClassLoaderFactory.validateFile Problem with directory [/var/lib/tomcat8/common], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]
22-Jan-2021 00:59:03.907 WARNING [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.ClassLoaderFactory.validateFile Problem with directory [/usr/share/tomcat8/common/classes], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]
22-Jan-2021 00:59:03.907 WARNING [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.ClassLoaderFactory.validateFile Problem with directory [/usr/share/tomcat8/common], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]
22-Jan-2021 00:59:03.909 WARNING [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.ClassLoaderFactory.validateFile Problem with directory [/var/lib/tomcat8/server/classes], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]
22-Jan-2021 00:59:03.909 WARNING [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.ClassLoaderFactory.validateFile Problem with directory [/var/lib/tomcat8/server], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]
22-Jan-2021 00:59:03.909 WARNING [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.ClassLoaderFactory.validateFile Problem with directory [/usr/share/tomcat8/server/classes], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]
22-Jan-2021 00:59:03.909 WARNING [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.ClassLoaderFactory.validateFile Problem with directory [/usr/share/tomcat8/server], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]
22-Jan-2021 00:59:03.910 WARNING [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.ClassLoaderFactory.validateFile Problem with directory [/var/lib/tomcat8/shared/classes], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]
22-Jan-2021 00:59:03.910 WARNING [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.ClassLoaderFactory.validateFile Problem with directory [/var/lib/tomcat8/shared], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]
22-Jan-2021 00:59:03.911 WARNING [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.ClassLoaderFactory.validateFile Problem with directory [/usr/share/tomcat8/shared/classes], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]
22-Jan-2021 00:59:03.911 WARNING [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.ClassLoaderFactory.validateFile Problem with directory [/usr/share/tomcat8/shared], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]
22-Jan-2021 00:59:03.968 SEVERE [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.initDirs Cannot find specified temporary folder at [/var/lib/tomcat8/temp]
22-Jan-2021 00:59:04.507 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Server version: Apache Tomcat/8.5.39 (Ubuntu)
22-Jan-2021 00:59:04.507 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Server built: Sep 9 2019 19:47:51 UTC
22-Jan-2021 00:59:04.508 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Server number: 8.5.39.0
22-Jan-2021 00:59:04.508 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log OS Name: Linux
22-Jan-2021 00:59:04.508 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log OS Version: 4.19.107-Unraid
22-Jan-2021 00:59:04.508 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Architecture: amd64
22-Jan-2021 00:59:04.508 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Java Home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-11-openjdk-amd64
22-Jan-2021 00:59:04.509 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log JVM Version: 11.0.9.1+1-Ubuntu-0ubuntu1.18.04
22-Jan-2021 00:59:04.509 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log JVM Vendor: Ubuntu
22-Jan-2021 00:59:04.509 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log CATALINA_BASE: /var/lib/tomcat8
22-Jan-2021 00:59:04.509 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log CATALINA_HOME: /usr/share/tomcat8
22-Jan-2021 00:59:04.510 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: --add-opens=java.base/java.lang=ALL-UNNAMED
22-Jan-2021 00:59:04.510 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: --add-opens=java.base/java.io=ALL-UNNAMED
22-Jan-2021 00:59:04.510 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: --add-opens=java.rmi/sun.rmi.transport=ALL-UNNAMED
22-Jan-2021 00:59:04.510 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Djava.util.logging.config.file=/var/lib/tomcat8/conf/logging.properties
22-Jan-2021 00:59:04.510 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager
22-Jan-2021 00:59:04.510 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Djdk.tls.ephemeralDHKeySize=2048
22-Jan-2021 00:59:04.510 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Djava.protocol.handler.pkgs=org.apache.catalina.webresources
22-Jan-2021 00:59:04.511 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Dorg.apache.catalina.security.SecurityListener.UMASK=0027
22-Jan-2021 00:59:04.511 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Dignore.endorsed.dirs=
22-Jan-2021 00:59:04.511 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Dcatalina.base=/var/lib/tomcat8
22-Jan-2021 00:59:04.511 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Dcatalina.home=/usr/share/tomcat8
22-Jan-2021 00:59:04.511 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Djava.io.tmpdir=/var/lib/tomcat8/temp
22-Jan-2021 00:59:04.511 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener.lifecycleEvent The APR based Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in production environments was not found on the java.library.path: [/usr/java/packages/lib:/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/jni:/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu:/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu:/usr/lib/jni:/lib:/usr/lib]
22-Jan-2021 00:59:04.555 INFO [main] org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.init Initializing ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-8080"]
22-Jan-2021 00:59:04.571 INFO [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioSelectorPool.getSharedSelector Using a shared selector for servlet write/read
22-Jan-2021 00:59:04.591 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load Initialization processed in 624 ms
22-Jan-2021 00:59:04.659 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.startInternal Starting service [Catalina]
22-Jan-2021 00:59:04.659 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.startInternal Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/8.5.39 (Ubuntu)
22-Jan-2021 00:59:04.693 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR Deploying web application archive [/var/lib/tomcat8/webapps/ROOT.war]
22-Jan-2021 00:59:06.420 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner.scanJars At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable debug logging for this logger for a complete list of JARs that were scanned but no TLDs were found in them. Skipping unneeded JARs during scanning can improve startup time and JSP compilation time.
00:59:06.844 [localhost-startStop-1] INFO o.a.g.environment.LocalEnvironment - GUACAMOLE_HOME is "/etc/guacamole".
00:59:06.943 [localhost-startStop-1] INFO o.a.g.rest.auth.HashTokenSessionMap - Sessions will expire after 60 minutes of inactivity.
00:59:07.085 [localhost-startStop-1] INFO o.a.g.environment.LocalEnvironment - GUACAMOLE_HOME is "/etc/guacamole".
00:59:07.206 [localhost-startStop-1] INFO o.a.g.t.w.WebSocketTunnelModule - Loading JSR-356 WebSocket support...
22-Jan-2021 00:59:07.597 WARNING [localhost-startStop-1] com.google.inject.internal.ProxyFactory.<init> Method [public void org.apache.guacamole.rest.user.UserResource.updateObject(java.lang.Object) throws org.apache.guacamole.GuacamoleException] is synthetic and is being intercepted by [org.apache.guacamole.rest.RESTExceptionWrapper@5ed9be5b]. This could indicate a bug. The method may be intercepted twice, or may not be intercepted at all.
22-Jan-2021 00:59:07.729 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory.register Registering org.apache.guacamole.rest.extension.ExtensionRESTService as a root resource class
22-Jan-2021 00:59:07.730 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory.register Registering org.apache.guacamole.rest.language.LanguageRESTService as a root resource class
22-Jan-2021 00:59:07.730 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory.register Registering org.apache.guacamole.rest.patch.PatchRESTService as a root resource class
22-Jan-2021 00:59:07.731 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory.register Registering org.apache.guacamole.rest.auth.TokenRESTService as a root resource class
22-Jan-2021 00:59:07.731 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory.register Registering org.apache.guacamole.rest.session.SessionRESTService as a root resource class
22-Jan-2021 00:59:07.731 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory.register Registering org.codehaus.jackson.jaxrs.JacksonJsonProvider as a provider class
22-Jan-2021 00:59:07.734 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._initiate Initiating Jersey application, version 'Jersey: 1.17.1 02/28/2013 12:47 PM'
22-Jan-2021 00:59:07.825 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory.getComponentProvider Binding org.codehaus.jackson.jaxrs.JacksonJsonProvider to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "Singleton"

021 00:59:08.391 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory.getComponentProvider Binding org.apache.guacamole.rest.extension.ExtensionRESTService to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "PerRequest"
22-Jan-2021 00:59:08.398 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory.getComponentProvider Binding org.apache.guacamole.rest.language.LanguageRESTService to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "PerRequest"
22-Jan-2021 00:59:08.399 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory.getComponentProvider Binding org.apache.guacamole.rest.patch.PatchRESTService to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "PerRequest"
22-Jan-2021 00:59:08.404 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory.getComponentProvider Binding org.apache.guacamole.rest.auth.TokenRESTService to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "PerRequest"
22-Jan-2021 00:59:08.406 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory.getComponentProvider Binding org.apache.guacamole.rest.session.SessionRESTService to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "PerRequest"
22-Jan-2021 00:59:08.426 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.webjars.servlet.WebjarsServlet.init WebjarsServlet initialization completed
22-Jan-2021 00:59:08.449 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR Deployment of web application archive [/var/lib/tomcat8/webapps/ROOT.war] has finished in [3,755] ms
22-Jan-2021 00:59:08.454 INFO [main] org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.start Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-8080"]
22-Jan-2021 00:59:08.473 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start Server startup in 3882 ms
22-Jan-2021 00:59:16.152 INFO [http-nio-8080-exec-6] org.webjars.servlet.WebjarsServlet.doGet Webjars resource requested: /META-INF/resources/webjars/angular-cookies/1.3.16/angular-cookies.min.js
22-Jan-2021 00:59:16.152 INFO [http-nio-8080-exec-7] org.webjars.servlet.WebjarsServlet.doGet Webjars resource requested: /META-INF/resources/webjars/lodash/2.4.1/dist/lodash.min.js
22-Jan-2021 00:59:16.152 INFO [http-nio-8080-exec-9] org.webjars.servlet.WebjarsServlet.doGet Webjars resource requested: /META-INF/resources/webjars/angular-touch/1.3.16/angular-touch.min.js
22-Jan-2021 00:59:16.152 INFO [http-nio-8080-exec-10] org.webjars.servlet.WebjarsServlet.doGet Webjars resource requested: /META-INF/resources/webjars/angular-translate-loader-static-files/2.8.0/angular-translate-loader-static-files.min.js
22-Jan-2021 00:59:16.152 INFO [http-nio-8080-exec-4] org.webjars.servlet.WebjarsServlet.doGet Webjars resource requested: /META-INF/resources/webjars/angular/1.3.16/angular.min.js
22-Jan-2021 00:59:16.152 INFO [http-nio-8080-exec-5] org.webjars.servlet.WebjarsServlet.doGet Webjars resource requested: /META-INF/resources/webjars/jquery/2.1.3/dist/jquery.min.js
22-Jan-2021 00:59:16.152 INFO [http-nio-8080-exec-8] org.webjars.servlet.WebjarsServlet.doGet Webjars resource requested: /META-INF/resources/webjars/angular-route/1.3.16/angular-route.min.js
00:59:21.454 [http-nio-8080-exec-6] INFO o.a.g.r.auth.AuthenticationService - User "abc" successfully authenticated from 192.168.3.147.
00:59:21.883 [http-nio-8080-exec-4] INFO o.a.g.environment.LocalEnvironment - GUACAMOLE_HOME is "/etc/guacamole".
guacd[468]: INFO: Creating new client for protocol "rdp"
guacd[468]: INFO: Connection ID is "$fdad24c6-2fe8-4c4c-ad00-d599112d2411"
guacd[849]: INFO: No security mode specified. Defaulting to RDP.
guacd[849]: INFO: Resize method: none
guacd[849]: INFO: User "@b6583ae2-b0da-4c2f-968c-7f406f2b24f0" joined connection "$fdad24c6-2fe8-4c4c-ad00-d599112d2411" (1 users now present)
guacd[849]: INFO: Loading keymap "base"
guacd[849]: INFO: Loading keymap "en-us-qwerty"
LoadLibraryA: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/freerdp/guacdr-client.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
guacd[849]: WARNING: Failed to load guacdr plugin. Drive redirection and printing will not work. Sound MAY not work.
LoadLibraryA: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/freerdp/guacsnd-client.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
guacd[849]: WARNING: Failed to load guacsnd alongside guacdr plugin. Sound will not work. Drive redirection and printing MAY not work.
connected to 127.0.0.1:3389
00:59:21.944 [http-nio-8080-exec-4] INFO o.a.g.tunnel.TunnelRequestService - User "abc" connected to connection "DEFAULT".
Unable to find a match for unix timezone: Etc/UTC
rdpClientConGotConnection:
rdpClientConGotConnection: g_sck_accept ok new_sck 20
rdpClientConGotConnection: adding only clientCon
rdpClientConProcessMsgVersion: version 0 0 0 1
rdpClientConProcessScreenSizeMsg: set width 1264 height 904 bpp 16
rdpClientConProcessScreenSizeMsg: shmemid 32768 shmemptr 0x151bee2c5000
rdpRRScreenSetSize: width 1264 height 904 mmWidth 334 mmHeight 239
rdpRRGetInfo:
screen resized to 1264x904
rdpClientConProcessScreenSizeMsg: RRScreenSizeSet ok=[1]
rdpClientConProcessMsgClientInput: invalidate x 0 y 0 cx 1264 cy 904
rdpRRGetInfo:
rdpClientConProcessMsgClientInfo:
got client info bytes 5744
jpeg support 0
offscreen support 0
offscreen size 0
offscreen entries 0
client supports glyph cache but server disabled
client can not do offscreen to offscreen blits
client can do new(color) cursor
client can not do multimon
rdpRRSetRdpOutputs: numCrtcs 0 monitorCount 0
rdpRRSetRdpOutputs: add output 0 left 0 top 0 width 1264 height 904
fuse: device not found, try 'modprobe fuse' first
rdpLoadLayout: keylayout 0x00000409 variant display 1
fuse: device not found, try 'modprobe fuse' first
rdpInDeferredUpdateCallback:

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, looop said:

Hi,

After the boinc docker, I cannot enter into the WebGui, it turns to the Main page after I click the button.

1281266802_.png.93b86b7e000bf254d264d0df680f35cc.png

Either you truncated your screenshot so we can't see the host port, or you don't have a host port, which would default to 80 and so Main.

26 minutes ago, looop said:

Finally I did it, I turn the Network to HOST, the WEBUI can work.

thanks

Depending upon your point of view, the reason is that its either an error you made or an error LSIO made in the template.  To run it in bridge mode, you need to explicitly enter in a port in the entry that states WebGUI Port:8080 default

• Like 1