Connecting server to two different networks (docker / Plex)

Hello,

I would be very grateful if you could help me with a somewhat complicated situation (in any case, it's opaque for me at the moment).

My server needs access to two networks.

I have an internet line from Vodafone, I would like to use it only for the plex docker.

But the Plex docker should also be accessible locally in the LAN.

For all other connections I would like to use the second internet line via O2 (JDownloader, Sonarr etc.).

Vodafone is accessible via a Fritzbox, from which I can pull a cable directly into one of the network ports of the server.

O2 and the LAN (with TVs and other devices like WLAN Mesh are connected) can be reached via an ASUS router (Internet via LTE using a TP link on the router's WAN port).

Does anyone have an idea how I can best do this?There are two network cards in the server, which could be connected directly by cable, whether from the Fritzbox or the ASUS router.

The Fritzbox network is in the network 192.168.1.0/24, the ASUS router in the network 10.10.10.0/24.

Many thanks in advance.

7 hours ago, Dissones4U said:

@aurevo See if this thread is of any help at all, you may also be able to ping the guys in the thread with specific questions.

I started in a thread similar to the one you linked, but then I thought that my network structure was a bit different.

Binding a Docker container to a network interface shouldn't be the problem, but since there are two internet connections, the question for me is how to bind one connection to the Docker container, but also how to connect locally to the other LAN with the second ethernet port.

So Plex and the remote access for Plex should be running over the Vodafone connection, all other traffic from the unraid should use the O2 connection.

But the plex should be available as a local plex in the O2 network.

Tried to get it working, not working at this point.

Subnet 1: 10.10.10.0/24 (O2)

Subnet 2: 192.168.1.0/24 (Vodafone)

Plex remote access should work over Subnet 2 only. Remote access settings showing nothing r the wheel just turns and nothing happens for minutes and hours.

Tried ETH1 only, bridging, but nothing works for remote access.

2020-03-20 01_20_16-Tower_NetworkSettings.png