Considering switching to Unraid

Hey guys!

I am currently on a qnap nas running docker swarm and a bit of containers. Starting to get tired of almost everything breaking with every update and then having to do a ton of troubleshooting.

I think I saw once that the unraid community basically has ready made files or containers with dummy installations (maybe I'm wrong?) for a lot of stuff.

I'm basically looking for a reverse proxy (currently on traefik). VPN for NZB and Torrent client - Sonarr, Radarr, Plex, Hass etc.

Did a quick search but couldn't find what I was looking for. Am I mistaken? :)

Alright so I basically do everything you've asked for. I do VPN for all my dockers(that need VPN). Dockers such as Deluge and Sabnzb.. Binhex is very good for this. I also use Plex and Home assistant dockers. I use "Letsencrypt" docker for all my reverse proxy stuff. Very easy. You can technically use the GUI one but it doesn't have fail to ban. I moved to unraid due to simplicity. I used to have a VMWare all in one box with ZFS napp-it. Unraid makes it super easy to grow your pools while protecting them. There are downsides to be honest. Like I kind of wish I had an unraid inside of unraid. A VM that ran all the dockers and such so I could abstract stuff better but it's an amazing product for the money.