Newly migrated permissions on shares and Docker autostart on unassigned devices

Hi all-

I'm currently evaluating Unraid, about 9 days in so far, and have a few questions regarding permissions.  I switched from Windows Server 2019

My migration plan was:

• Copy as much data as possible from 2 smaller drives to external drive using largest available (12TB)
  • Build 2 drive array using 2 smaller drives mentioned above
  • Used Krusader docker to copy from USB to 2 smaller drives
  • Rinse and repeat for the other drives
  • Shuck and pre-clear 12TB former external USB drive and add as parity

So, using the above method, everything seems to be working just fine.  I even converted my former Windows Server 2019 to a VM for future use, just amazing.  My issue is that I'm noticing permissions at the file level seem to be varying.  The folder/share permissions for ISOs is nobody:users while some of the files underneath are root:root.  Is this correct?  Do I need to do something to get the permissions correct across the board?  My guess is this is a function of using Krusader to copy the files across AS the root user?

Second, I setup an old 128GB SSD as an unassigned device and moved my docker and appdata over to it.  Everything has started up fine and works as expected with two exceptions:

1. AutoStart (I use delays) does not always work for all the dockers; it seems random which ones start and which don't.

2. Fix Common Problems is complaining about some data being mounted on Unassigned Devices, but LinuxServer-based docker's do not have the option to change to SlaveRW like some other dockers, specifically for configs.  Perhaps I'm missing it?

If I need to split these questions in to different sub-forums, please let me know!  Thanks in advance for all your feedback!