Unraid Logs

Mogo

Lets say the following scenario happens:

- server automatically reboots

- happens at 9am

How do I get the logs that happened prior to 9am?  I assume if I download the diagnostics it will have logs for after 9am but not before.  Just trying to see what happened to cause the reboot. 

Also if I shutdown the server and then brought it back up to remove the forced parity check.  Is there still a way to get the logs from prior to 9am?  Thanks.

28 minutes ago, Squid said:

Install NetData from Apps.  Open its webUI page and leave it open on the "sensors" section.  When the system crashes, you should still be able to view what was happening at the time.

Thanks Squid, I installed netdata however, I do not see a sensors section.  I did a find for the word  sensor on the page even and nothing is found.

1 hour ago, Squid said:

I assumed you had it, but you would need to also install Dynamix System Temp and set it up.  

You were right in your original assessment.   When I go to plugins I have Dynamix System Temperature installed. Version  2019.11.03

image.thumb.png.1cce0c113fa121513be8db2f725bcecb.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=e5eec7c5c933ca16

My settings are above.  If this is the wrong place to ask what's wrong I can pose a question in the dynamix or netdata support threads.  I don't know why there is no sensor section in netdata.

image.png

image.png

Edited by Mogo
multiple pictures being posted.. bah....