Updating 6.7.2 to 6.8.2 Stuck at loading operating system...

Hi guys, today I executed the update from 6.7.2 to 6.8.2. Installed perfectly, it asked to reboot, I did and now I'm stuck passed the boot splash screen at "Loading operating system...". No other modification was made.

I have already confirmed the USB key is still the first boot device. I have a total of 8 drives which worked perfectly under 6.7.2. I noticed that right after the splash screen I'm getting a RAID message about no valid devices, see screenshots. In the RAID utility I have 2 drives listed, not sure I should be having a RAID setup at all.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_20200319_134405.jpg

IMG_20200319_133436.jpg

Looks like you're stuck at your add-on card ROM.  

22 minutes ago, vchris said:

not sure I should be having a RAID setup at all

correct, no raid.  That card should be able to present your disks as a JBOD and unraid handles the rest.  

Are you pressing any key combinations to enter the card's ROM?  Can you just ignore the "No Device" warning and continue the POST/Boot process?

Edited by civic95man

I do have an addon card to handle all these drives but there's been no change in the setup since 2 months ago, replaced drive. I am pressing any key combination and same result. I don't see any way to ignore it. What about within the RAID utility, if I delete the RAID?