Access VNC port with WebGUI button for docker container

I currently have the Selenium chrome debug docker container. It has a built in VNC server so that you can debug selenium tests. I can access the server just fine using a regular VNC client application from a separate computer but I was wondering if it was possible, for convenience, to hook up the VNC to work through clicking the WebGUI button. Just googling around it seems like Unraid uses something called NoVNC to display VNC connections through the browser. Does that require the docker container to be changed, i.e. change the VNC connection to a NoVNC connection? Or is NoVNC a way of accessing the VNC port of the docker container and I'm just setting it up wrong?

What I've tried (all don't work or I wouldn't be writing this):

1. Pointing the WebGUI to the VNC port

2. Copying binhex's krusader WebGUI url and switching out the port numbers (It looks like this: http://[IP]:[PORT:6080]/vnc.html?resize=remote&host=[IP]&port=[PORT:6080]&autoconnect=1)

I don't think unraid's built in noVNC client for VM's can be hijacked like that.

Binhex built a noVNC client inside the container, which is what I suspect you need to for the Selenium container for it to work the same.

It's just a coincidence (because there aren't any other web based VNC viewers that I'm aware of) that unraid uses noVNC to access VM's and binhex uses it to access his container.