Disk Smart health Warning

One of my disks got two warnings:

Warning [TOWER] - current pending sector is 8

Warning [TOWER] - offline uncorrectable is 8

Capture.thumb.PNG.f0036536d37059ff843a42cfb7f5aca3.PNG2Capture.PNG.9b49c8ae1e731a36952f40a54698c7ce.PNG

Don't know what it means but ran a short smart self test and it completed without errors

Is this anything i need to worry about or should i just close the warning and forget about it?

Also my parity drive (i bought these at the same time) has a diffrent warning:3Capture.thumb.PNG.30c2e653546d659b9e66717c5a339f78.PNG

This one i did an extended self test but completed without error.

Do i need to worry or is there anything i can do?

@PetterH your first post requesting help should always include the diagnostics zip file by going to the Tools tab, clicking on the Diagnostics icon, and then clicking on the Download button and uploading the zip using the choose files link below. Ideally you would also include any recent changes to your rig that may have precipitated the issue AND any troubleshooting steps you may have taken. Without further information I'd say order a replacement drive ASAP. Personally I always keep a precleared hot spare ready to go, stress testing a new drive takes a lot of time and I prefer to run with an emulated disk for as little time as possible.

11 hours ago, Dissones4U said:

@PetterH your first post requesting help should always include the diagnostics zip file

The error with the parity drive startet pretty soon after i put them in. Before that i diden't have any parity drives.

But the last drive in the array happen a while after

Haven't done anything other then running the self test as said in original post

tower-diagnostics-20200322-1300.zip

3 hours ago, PetterH said:

parity drive startet pretty soon after i put them in

17 hours ago, PetterH said:

Also my parity drive (i bought these at the same time) has a different warning:

So if they went in at the same time then look at how they are connected (I'd guess they are using the same connection), loose/bad cables, check the controller etc. Once you re-seat or replace cables and check other connections then:

7 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

You should run an extended SMART test.

Once you run the extended SMART then post new diagnostics