Bad Superblock on Disk in array

Unraid had be running for almost 6 days.  II created 2 VM's One Ubuntu and one Windows.  I created a separate user for each VM. Set passwords for both. Logged in and setup and configured both. I wanted to add a dedicated drive for them, so I shut down and added the drive. When I rebooted Disk 1 (4TB) did not mount. I Sopped the array and restarted in maintenance mode.  I then ran the Filesystem Status check. It found my primary Super block was corrupted but the secondary was ok.  It said I had to mount the drive for it to correct  it. Also, I ran Preclear on all the drives in the array prior to use. I have never mounted any drives directly on my VM's.

How do I mount the drive?  If I have to reformat the drive, will I be able to recover the data on it?  I am using "High Water" for write.

I apologize if this is not the correct forum, I am a newbe.

Thanks in advance for any help.

behemouth-diagnostics-20200321-1846.zip

Yes I was following the wiki instructions.  I did not run the XFS repair tool.  Do I do this from a shell command window?  My disk is listed as "sdk" is that the device name? What command ... -v or -nv?  This is new, want to be careful.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Ok, I ran the xfs_repair with the -v switch. this returned:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phase 1 - find and verify superblock... bad primary superblock - bad magic number !!! attempting to find secondary superblock... .found candidate secondary superblock... verified secondary superblock... writing modified primary superblock - block cache size set to 4607824 entries sb realtime bitmap inode 18446744073709551615 (NULLFSINO) inconsistent with calculated value 129 resetting superblock realtime bitmap ino pointer to 129 sb realtime summary inode 18446744073709551615 (NULLFSINO) inconsistent with calculated value 130 resetting superblock realtime summary ino pointer to 130 Phase 2 - using internal log - zero log... zero_log: head block 109496 tail block 109446 ERROR: The filesystem has valuable metadata changes in a log which needs to be replayed. Mount the filesystem to replay the log, and unmount it before re-running xfs_repair. If you are unable to mount the filesystem, then use the -L option to destroy the log and attempt a repair. Note that destroying the log may cause corruption -- please attempt a mount of the filesystem before doing this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do I force mount this disk to replay the metadata changes?

Thanks in advance.