Added drive to cache pool, dockers and VMs not working

I'm running Version: 6.8.2, attached my diagnostics.  Today I installed an additional cache drive, currently I ha ve a 250Gb and a 1TB drive for my cache pool.  The cache pool was working fine earlier today apart from my VM randomly pausing which I attributed to the cache pool being full even though it showed free space.

Link here to what I'm referencing 

Now it says "Docker Service failed to start."  and no VMs are available.  I can still navigate to my shares that hold my dockers and VMs and everything is still there.  I've tried restarting my computer and balancing cache pool, neither worked.  I have Fix Common Problems installed and that shows no issues.

Any ideas on where to start?

bernard-diagnostics-20200322-0444.zip

7 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

Docker image is corrupt (likely from the cache running out of space) and needs to be recreated, also not that usable cache space is the same as the smallest device, despite what is shown on the GUI.

Understood thank you for the help, looks like I got all my dockers up and running again.  Is there a similar step through guide for reinstalling VMs?  I have a game server I don't want to fuck up and lose months of progress on by installing it wrong.

8 hours ago, Blairwin said:

Understood thank you for the help, looks like I got all my dockers up and running again.  Is there a similar step through guide for reinstalling VMs?  I have a game server I don't want to fuck up and lose months of progress on by installing it wrong.

Scratch that figured it out, just had to map the vdisk and it was as easy as that.