Should I replace this HDD? (SOLVED)

JP

This a 4 TB drive I've had laying around to install over a 2TB data drive, when it was showing signs of degradation.  That time has come and the drive is being rebuilt now, however, once I installed the replacement 4TB drive I noticed the UDMA CRC Error Count was at 12.  I haven't seen it increase, but I'm not sure if this error is grounds to replace this drive as well.  Any guidance would be appreciated.  

While it is going through the rebuild I downloaded a SMART Test.  It is attached.  

tower-smart-20200322-0909.zip

Edited by JP
Solved

Awesome.  Is there a way to sort of reset the counter so it doesn't reflect the drive as "Error" when all my other drives reflect as "Healthy?"  It would be nice if it allowed me to acknowledge the errors and report the drive as "Healthy," but if the issue surfaced again to once again flag the drive.  

20 minutes ago, JP said:

Awesome.  Is there a way to sort of reset the counter so it doesn't reflect the drive as "Error" when all my other drives reflect as "Healthy?"  It would be nice if it allowed me to acknowledge the errors and report the drive as "Healthy," but if the issue surfaced again to once again flag the drive.  

If you click on the orange icon for the drive on the Dashboard then you will get a menu of which one option is to acknowledge the error.     You then only get notified again if it changes.

• Like 1