Disk 2 and Parity Drive doesnt spin down

Hi, I have a Parity Drive and Disk 2 that dosent spin down. As soon as i spin down the drive, within seconds the drive gets spin up again.

I have tried turning off Docker but issue stills occur. I've check /mnt and i have a /mnt/cache /mnt/disk1 /mnt/user /mnt/user0 all consisting of my appdata, domain and system share. I have changed all of them to Cache = Prefer but still the mount drive have the docker image. Do assist thanks

You system share is cache-yes so mover won't move it from cache. And mover can't move open files so you have to disable dockers and VMs.

Set system share to cache-prefer.

Go to Settings - Docker, disable. Settings - VM Manager, disable.

Run mover.

When it finishes post new diagnostics.

Looks like you have a duplicate docker image. Go to Settings - Docker and delete docker image. That will get rid of one of them. Find the other docker image, either on disk1 or on cache, and delete it also.  (Don't worry, it is easy to get your dockers back just as they were.)

Delete the system folder on disk1. Then post new diagnostics.

system share is all on cache now.

You had your docker image set to 30G. That is somewhat larger than I usually recommend (20G), but not something I would normally comment on. Did you ever have problems filling it?

After enabling docker, you can get your dockers back just as they were using the Previous Apps feature on the Apps page.

On 4/1/2020 at 1:20 AM, trurl said:

system share is all on cache now.

You had your docker image set to 30G. That is somewhat larger than I usually recommend (20G), but not something I would normally comment on. Did you ever have problems filling it?

After enabling docker, you can get your dockers back just as they were using the Previous Apps feature on the Apps page.

Have been observing since the change but my disk 2 isnt spinning down still....