Can't install any docker images

(backstory/context)

I currently have 32tb of usable storage in my server and only 1, 500gb M.2 for cache. so i wanted to double my cache so i added a second 500gb M.2 to my server. It auto registered in raid 1 so i found space invaders video about how to run them in raid 0 and i ran that command to change it. but when i did it registered as 1.5Tb instead of 1Tb. I thought it was some weird glitch or bug and i poked about for a bit trying to fix it but i eventually just left it. well fast forward a month or so and my server is starting to frequently crash on me. i consulted unriad discord ran by  Byte my Bits and a member suggested taking out the second cache drive and trying to so whats going on. so i removed the cache drive and when i booted the server back up all my dockers were gone and it required me to reformat my original cache drive for some reason. so i went to community applications to reinstall the docker images and now i can't get anything to install. it keeps sending me an error. I again consulted the same discord and they had me try a bunch of stuff like turning the docker off and on and deleting the current docker image and stuff. we weren't able to fix it so I'm really hoping someone here knows whats going on.  

Annotation 2020-03-26 202937.png

Annotation 2020-03-26 203058.png

14 hours ago, Squid said:

As a start, I would assign a static IP address to your server and DNS addresses of 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220 and also fill out the gate way with the address of your router and then see if that makes any difference.

okay, im guessing that can be done in the network settings?

@Mr. Traxson Just in case you could not find the answer.

You can indeed use the gui under  Settings ---> Network:

image.thumb.png.8b537ac96231384168926369bc8ab912.png

There you can find the IP settings such as the address, netmask, gateway, dns server. Take note that you need to stop the VM and Docker Service before doing so.

image.thumb.png.8fcad839df4dfea840c24498938ee775.png

It might also be useful to know that you need to make sure that you change the IP for the right interface if you have more than one nic in your system.

Alternatively you could change these settings via ssh.

image.thumb.png.0d3fd9c0a319e18b62b681248ac208f5.png

https://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/config-network-setup.html

Hope that helps a bit more than "take a look" ;)

regards