Help with BitTorrent

Hi I'm not sure where to post this request as the docker help threads are container specific.

I have been trying all weekend to get a BitTorrent docker container to work. I have never used any before so I don't care which one as long as it works with Sonarr and Radarr.

I have tried the linuxserver qBitTorrent container however even after setting unique ports for this container i could not get to the GUI if I clicked the open WebUI link it just opened the WebUI for a different container which had a totally different set of ports.

I have tried both linuxserver and binhex versions of deluge which I got running and intop the WebUI Radarr would talk to it and it even received the tracker however it would not actually find any peers. It would annouce and the time out. I set it to use a specific port and forwarded that from my firewall but still nothing.

I have tried linuxserver Transmission, I got to the WebUI ok, I managed to start a download OK, however the file is going somewhere and I have no idea where apart from its deffo going onto the cache disk.

I have setup the container paths very similarly to a working instance of SABnzbd so I'm pretty sure that's not the issue.

I'm just stumped can anyone who has a working setup help me out please. I can normally work this stuff out with forum searches but everything I try seems to be broken out of the box!

Thanks

• 4 months later...

I use binhex's DeglugeVPN docker, because I don't use any torrent client without a VPN. This one has leak guard and a few other things that make it work well.

Works with Sonarr and Radarr, I have it set to copy the torrent upon completion to the actual shares, and leave the torrent in the download folder until a 2.0 ratio has been met. Once that ratio is met, it will delete the torrent and data from Deluge.

Edit: have you checked the logs to see if any errors or warnings stand out to you?

Here is a picture of my setup:

DelugeVPN.thumb.png.8e9fa85d412f3d33abbe1a9f459f38dd.png

Edited by brimnac
Asked for log information, include image of my DelugeVPN setup. Make sure to use a better password :)
  • Like 1