Unmountable: No file system after SSD install

I did a big BooBoo! 

I installed an m.2 SSD onto the array (thinking that I could use it directly for video editing, not knowing that this is not supported. I found out after the new array was built. I removed the SSD and added it to where I learned it is supposed to be - the cache devices, where I have another 256 gb SSD. 
But now, I had a missing drive in the array. So after searching the forums, I did a New Config (with None selected).
Then I started to put the HDD back to their places (2x6TB, 2x4TB, 2x2TB, all identical in pairs). One of 6Tb was the parity. After I put them all and started the array and the parity finished, my second 6TB is Unmountable:no file sistem, with AUTO as FS. I believe I reversed the parity HDD with the normal one (very close names).

I changed the File system type from Auto to xfs. I'm in maintenance mode now and after 10 hours of xfs_repair with -nv .. I got this  

Phase 1 - find and verify superblock...

bad primary superblock - bad magic number !!!

attempting to find secondary superblock...

....found candidate secondary superblock...

unable to verify superblock, continuing...

.found candidate secondary superblock...

unable to verify superblock, continuing...

Exiting now.

This is the moment I started freaking out thinking I lost all! from that drive! I NEED to mount that drive or at least recover what is on it.

I'm on Version: 6.8.3.

Screenshot 2020-03-30 at 03.28.58.png

nas-diagnostics-20200330-0325.zip

But I was very careful ... Can it be sooo easy to screw it up by just not remembering the exact last Characthers of the drives when you are building the new config??
Can't I try to remove the drive and recover the data in Windows/Linux?

Edited by Mircea
50 minutes ago, Mircea said:

But I was very careful ... Can it be sooo easy to screw it up by just not remembering the exact last Characthers of the drives when you are building the new config??
Can't I try to remove the drive and recover the data in Windows/Linux?

If you put the wrong disk in as parity then rebuilding parity would have overwritten every sector on the drive not leaving anything to be recovered.

The New Config tool always has the risk of a mistake in its use leading to data loss.   You could have reduced the chance of making a mistake of the sort you seemed to have made if when using New Config you had started with the option to keep all current assignments and then made the minimal changes required to get to the end position you wanted as that avoids having to re-enter serial numbers unnecessarily (with potentially disastrous consequences).