Issues with my server

Morning all - firstly i hope you are all well in these crazy times!

I have a strange issue with my unraid server today. My docker & apps tab's in the webgui do not seem to show anything other than the 'orange loading wave'. All my docker apps are not accessible but my VM's are. All my disks seem healthy and i don't think my docker.img is full. I read about deleting this and recreating it but i don't think that i can do this in the gui - and i am not 100% sure this is my issue anyway. I have tried firefox and chrome just to try and rule out a browser issue.

I have attached the diagnostics below. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks all.

diagnostics-20200330-1003.zip

EDIT 01 - Hmmmm  i am having quite a few issues. I think the docker.img may have outgrown the given size but i cannot stop the docker service at all. I have tried the command prompt:

/etc/rc.d/rc.docker stop

but it doesn't seem to do anything. If i run the status command it says that it is running and that letsencrypt is running.

EDIT 02 - OK so i took a gamble and managed to rename my docker.img to docker.old and then bounced the server. It is now loading apps and docker. So i am recreating my dockers now. Strange that it pretty much crashed the system.

Edited by showstopper
More info