Unraid Sonarr not Moving files from download folder to subfolders

I have shows in my unraid box set to /media/tvshows/.  Same folder for both SAB and Sonarr.  Problem is when the show downloads, the file moves to the /media/tvshows/ folder but NOT the subfolder of the actual show.   I have to manually move them myself.  Any thoughts?

I would highly recommend using filebot to do post processing on your media downloads.  It does a much better job.

also I put my downloads into a different share, and in that share I have a folder for incomplete (downloads in progress) and complete.  Filebot watches that completed directory.  When a file is dropped into it it copies and renames it into the directory for my plex libraries.

it works excellent and handles rar/zipped files as well

I use Sonarr and it works just fine.  Did you enable the option to move the files via the advanced settings?   Also this question would probably be better in the Sonarr channel.  You can find the support link by searching in here or clicking the question mark on the container within your unraid server. 

Another note there is a really neat feature that I found yesterday within Sonarr, Radarr and Lidarr.  The movies and exisodes that don't get automatically picked up after it kicks off the downloads (which can happen for many reasons, generally naming) they can be imported and moved automatically.  At the top go to "Wanted" and then there is a button that says manually import.  This is different than mass import.  This will give you the option to move the files, this is SUPER Helpful for getting those stubborn ones over without the manual rename or folder creation done.  

Hope that helps.

Edited by pish180