Please help find sweet spot for unRAID upgrade (mainly for Plex/Jellyfin)

tl;dr: Please recommend a CPU/Mobo/memory combo for about $500 that will work well for unRAID/Plex.

Full question:

I last upgraded my unRAID about 5 years ago to a i7-2600 (from a Dell XPS 8300).

I'm ready for my next upgrade and would like to spend around $500 total (CPU/Mobo/memory).

A pic of my two SATA cards is attached - would like to re-use these if possible.

If I get a 7th generation or later Intel processor, I can take advantage of Quicksync and not need to buy a separate GPU.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_Quick_Sync_Video

Obviously, there is a big difference in price between an i3-7XXX and an i7-9XXX.

The main use is for Plex/Jellyfin. I'd like to be able to have several simultaneous streams, but nothing extreme.

I'd like for it to be pretty plug-and-play - I'm hoping to not have to mess around with a lot of settings to get the drives recognized, etc.

There seem to be no end to CPU/Mobo combos - can someone just recommend something that makes sense and will work?

Maybe this processor? https://www.amazon.com/Intel-BX80677I57400-Core-Desktop-Processors/dp/B01MSTDS3N/

Or a different one?

And a compatible motherboard that will work well with unRAID and Plex/Jellyfin.

If there is a compelling argument for an AMD Ryzen instead, that's fine - please let me know.

Happy to answer any other questions about my needs / setup, etc.

People have recommended I get a desktop and convert my current unRAID tower into a NAS. I don't want to do that.

I just want to swap out the motherboard and CPU from my current tower.

Thanks.

SATA cards.jpg