Server Out of Memory?

Hi everyone, I just had to restart my server after finding that it seemed mostly unresponsive. On the Dashboard, I saw no CPU activitiy (0%, the bars were empty) and no RAM memory, but my Log memory use was at 100%. After restarting I got the message "Your server has run out of memory, and processes (potentially required) are being killed off. You should post your diagnostics and ask for assistance on the unRaid forums" from the Fix Common Problems plugin. This is strange to me as I have 64Gb of RAM installed and have never had any problem with too little memory before. 

The Fix Common Problems plugin also told me that "The statistics plugin is installed, but the preclear disk plugin is not installed. There is no reason to have statistics installed but not Preclear." However, up until this reboot the Preclear plugin WAS installed, so, strangely, it seems to haver disappeared from my server. Please see my attached diagnostics. I'm interested to hear if you all have any idea what happened. 

vulftower-diagnostics-20200330-1458.zip