Cache drive keeps growing. After some digging my docker.img is taking up most of the drive. It is currently 420GB. How do I figure out whats up and fix it?

1 minute ago, m0larmechanic said:

As the title states, I kept noticing my cache drive was growing and growing. And mover wasn't fixing anything. I downloaded QDirStat and found out that my docker image was HUGE.

https://imgur.com/a/ymFIYho

Can anyone help?

I'm using Plex, NzbGet, Sonarr, and Radarr.

Sounds as if you have at least one of the dockers misconfigured.     You would need to give much more detail on how you have them configured for anyone to give sensible advice.

you may also get useful information by clicking on the Container Size button on the Docker tab.

Just now, itimpi said:

Sounds as if you have at least one of the dockers misconfigured.     You would need to give much more detail on how you have them configured for anyone to give sensible advice.

you may also get useful information by clicking on the Container Size button on the Docker tab.

I just attached my syslog to the previous post. Idk if that will help. Here is what docker size says.

docker size.png

the docker image never grows.  It is always at the size which you set within Settings - Docker.  You also cannot shrink it to a different size simply by changing that setting.  To do that, you've got to delete the image and reinstall your apps (Apps- Previous Apps)

You've got it currently set to 200G, but at some point you had it set to 420G and didn't delete the image when lowering it's size.

6 minutes ago, Squid said:

the docker image never grows.  It is always at the size which you set within Settings - Docker.  You also cannot shrink it to a different size simply by changing that setting.  To do that, you've got to delete the image and reinstall your apps (Apps- Previous Apps)

You've got it currently set to 200G, but at some point you had it set to 420G and didn't delete the image when lowering it's size.

Damn. What does that entail? Will I have to reconfigure every single app and their paths?

Just now, m0larmechanic said:

Damn. What does that entail? Will I have to reconfigure every single app and their paths?

Nope..  After recreating the image with an appropriate size, go to Apps - Previous Apps and check off whatever you had installed and they'll be reinstalled the exact same way with the paths, ports, etc.

30 minutes ago, m0larmechanic said:

Back up and running. Thanks.

Only thing I had to do differently is when I tried to install them all from apps. they had none of my settings. When I clicked add docker, and used the template pull down, it worked great.

That sounds as if you did not do it via Previous Apps?  Doing so would have restored the settings you last used.