Unraid Crashing

Sukhoi

Hello,

I have a ryzen 3600 process on X570m pro 4 motherboard with Mellanox connect X2 10Gbe Sfp+ card for connectivity.

The system boots well and connects well. I have directly connected to my windows 10 machine which has the same card.

When i transfer small data like 10Gb it works fine. If I use it with lightroom for continuous 10Gbe connection the Unraid server crashes.

If I run it with just ethernet it works fine for long duration of time.

I tried using different cables and using multiple combinations of either of the ports -- answer is the same-- Server unstable.

Am I missing something in setup? 

Hello,

I tried all the options of setting the c-state to disabled on motherboard and running processor with no boost but the answer is same. system freezes.

Is there any thing i can do to fix this ?

Should I use a different processor?

Should I use Different graphics card?

will 3700x run without hanging or do you guys have any suggestion of old AM4 processor which may work with same combination?

Edited by Sukhoi
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I tried all the options of setting the c-state to disabled on motherboard and running processor with no boost but the answer is same. system freezes.

Is there any thing i can do to fix this ?

Should I use a different processor?

Should I use Different graphics card?

will 3700x run without hanging or do you guys have any suggestion of old AM4 processor which may work with same combination?