USB lost - please help - what are my options

Hello guys. Hope everyone is staying safe with all the craziness going on. 

2 years ago our home flooded an I had to park my unsaid server. Remodel is done and I want to get my HT back up, but I have lost my USB drive.  Before shutting down my array was good. 

what options do I have?  I don’t have backup available. Can I create a new drive and try to rebuild array?   I don’t recall what version I was on, but the was at least 3-4 years old.   Please advise

thanks in advance,

oscar

24 minutes ago, y2kindyz said:

Hello guys. Hope everyone is staying safe with all the craziness going on. 

2 years ago our home flooded an I had to park my unsaid server. Remodel is done and I want to get my HT back up, but I have lost my USB drive.  Before shutting down my array was good. 

what options do I have?  I don’t have backup available. Can I create a new drive and try to rebuild array?   I don’t recall what version I was on, but the was at least 3-4 years old.   Please advise

thanks in advance,

oscar

Write a message using this page:

https://unraid.net/contact

Be sure to include as much detail about your original purchase as possible including the E-mail address that you used to order it.  LimeTech is quite good with their customer support if you ask them in a reasonable manner.