No internet connection - unable to ping google

I am able to access my server from local network. Has a static IP set and DNS is set to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 but when i try to ping google.com or 8.8.8.8 it comes back with network unreachable. 

image.png.ab2a8f6236a17634c0b339d6bc45a4da.png

I added a deafult route to my IP routing table as i noticed there was none there. When i add it though it shows up as wg0 instead of eth0. This wg0 has it's own IP address linked and i'm not sure if this is somehow linked but i've been unable to locate what the wg0 link is. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Network.PNG

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2020 at 1:02 AM, xxbigfootxx said:

I am able to access my server from local network. Has a static IP set and DNS is set to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 but when i try to ping google.com or 8.8.8.8 it comes back with network unreachable. 

image.png.ab2a8f6236a17634c0b339d6bc45a4da.png

I added a deafult route to my IP routing table as i noticed there was none there. When i add it though it shows up as wg0 instead of eth0. This wg0 has it's own IP address linked and i'm not sure if this is somehow linked but i've been unable to locate what the wg0 link is. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Network.PNG

See this has been up for a while so hopefully you have resolved this. One think to check. If you unraid host has multiple NICs and an IP is assigned in Network settings for each then make sure the br0 IP and physical post eth0, eth1, etc IP that you are connecting with match or that all are connected. The issue this causes is the ping request will leave via the connect NIC's IP but then your router will attempt to route the response back to you via the IP for the main NIC aka the NIC that has the same IP as br0. All you have to do is move the network connection to the correct NIC and you should be set. This is usually eth0 unless you have changed the config manually.