URGEN TWO USB CORRUPT IN YEAR

Is the USB stick completely dead?  Have you tried checking the stick in a PC?  (right click on the drive in Explorer, select Properties, Tools, Check...)  If that failed. have you tried to reformat and reinstall of Unraid?  Obviously you will also need the ".key" file that you had installed on that key.  Do you have that, either in email, or perhaps in a backup?  If you really need a new key for a new stick, then you'll need to contact Lime Technology directly,  But I would then be asking the question, what was it that caused the stick to die.  Many of us here have sticks that are 10 or more years old.

Edited by S80_UK
11 minutes ago, S80_UK said:

¿La memoria USB está completamente muerta? ¿Has intentado revisar el dispositivo en una PC? (haga clic derecho en la unidad en el Explorador, seleccione Propiedades, Herramientas, Verificar ...) Si eso falló. ¿Has intentado formatear y reinstalar Unraid? Obviamente, también necesitará el archivo ".key" que había instalado en esa clave. ¿Tiene eso, ya sea en correo electrónico o tal vez en una copia de seguridad? Si realmente necesita una nueva clave para un nuevo palo, entonces deberá contactar a Lime Technology directamente, pero entonces le preguntaría qué fue lo que causó la muerte del palo. Muchos de nosotros aquí tenemos palos que tienen 10 años o más.

Ok it is true the usb is protected against reading I can not repair it with a windows tool and I could not read anything from the config folder but it is true I had not thought about formatting that unit and use it again so I can use the same key I am going to try now thank you very much !!!

19 minutes ago, S80_UK said:

¿La memoria USB está completamente muerta? ¿Has intentado revisar el dispositivo en una PC? (haga clic derecho en la unidad en el Explorador, seleccione Propiedades, Herramientas, Verificar ...) Si eso falló. ¿Has intentado formatear y reinstalar Unraid? Obviamente, también necesitará el archivo ".key" que había instalado en esa clave. ¿Tiene eso, ya sea en correo electrónico o tal vez en una copia de seguridad? Si realmente necesita una nueva clave para un nuevo palo, entonces deberá contactar a Lime Technology directamente, pero entonces le preguntaría qué fue lo que causó la muerte del palo. Muchos de nosotros aquí tenemos palos que tienen 10 años o más.

Nothing tells me write protected I can't repair or format or anything.
The first usb was my fault it is connected outside and at a stroke I broke it so I had to change but in this I have no idea that the config folder has passed I can enter but there are all the corrupted files with strange characters I do not know what could have happened

Nothing in the end I have not achieved anything with that usb is protected against writing and all the data of the corrupted config. I decided to do a new installation on another USB and after a few hours of configuring everything, I was able to recover all my dockers and leave everything as it was with a trial license until they answer my support.
Is there a way to have a copy of the usb in case it happens again?

I am using a g4 datatraveler but it is already soucted I already have the whole installation again in a sandisk and support I have already authorized the new key and I was able to recover 100% of everything with a little work this time I already have a backup of the usb in case it happens again thanks to all

• Like 1