Licensing without internet

Hey gus, i read some hours now and unraid looks realy sexy for me.
Most questions i answered myself with the documentation, faq and of course the forum.
I just have some problems with the licensing.
Do i understand right ?
If there is no internet connection, unraid cant verify my license and i cant use my system? (Yes, reboot, i know)
Is there realy no wating period? I often change my hardware and play around with new stuff, but i often have no internet also. 
For me its very important that unraid can run, or start, some days without checking.
For me its an important dealbreaker that makes me cry.

Sorry for my bad english.

Ah, ok, thx, then the wiki is just a litle bit confusing.

Cause there it looks like different things, "invalid or missing key" includes the sub-point trial key description, but "cannot contact key-server" just descripe:
"If your server is unable to contact our key server to validate your license, you will not be able to start the array. The server will attempt to validate upon first boot with a timeout of 30 sec. If it can't validate upon first boot, then the array won't start, but each time you navigate or refresh the webGui it will attempt validation again (with a very short timeout). Once validated, it won't phone-home for validation again unless rebooted."
https://wiki.unraid.net/UnRAID_6/Storage_Management#Cannot_contact_key-server

Thats why i asked. :)

I have edited the text in the wiki entry you mentioned to make it clearer that the error message only occurs if you are running a Trial licence and have no internet connection.     I have also mentioned explicitly that no internet connection is required if using a paid-for licence.

• Like 1