REQUEST: All-in-One Grafana, Telegraf, Influx, plus

Hi guys,

I have given the Grafana Telegraf, Influxdb, etc the good old college try. I was able to get a few graphs running after a lot of coaxing. The more I look into it, the more daunting it became. There is simply too much to learn and figure out. The eye-candy graphs IMHO are not worth the big learning curb. I was also not thrilled tosee so many new dockers in my docker list.

I would love to see an all-in-one Docker with all the necessary elements required to get those beautiful unRAID/Plex centric graphs. Maybe it should contain a pre-made dashboard with all the graphs. It should include things like Varken, HDDTemps, MaxMind, Plex, unRAID specific plugins, etc.

I  am sure it would be an arduous task to create a template that pulls everything tiogether and configures it properly. But with a fully configured dashboard, then it becomes much easier to learn and to then begin to enhance and contribute with your own mods/embellishments.

I hope someone considers this... 🤩

Thank you.

H.

• Thanks 1