Unmountable: No File System

I moved my server over to new hardware, One of the drives flagged up with a smart error so i swapped the drive out to a new one in the process and it rebuilt from the parity. But it displays the following Unmountable: no file system. Not sure on the best way to approach fixing? 
PS, i am  pretty in experienced with regard to unraid so might beed some of the basics explaining as well. 

Thanks

Thanks 

Screenshot 2020-04-04 at 16.21.57.png

Edited by Blizzard

Thanks, Just watched a video by space invader one as well about this, So i have ran the check, its given me quite a lot infact loads. If i run the repair i guess i am worried that all the files will now become Lost&found. If this happens is it then a case of manually resorting? Think there was about 1.5tb on the disk so ideally not the best and would love to avoid that  

2 minutes ago, Blizzard said:

Thanks, Just watched a video by space invader one as well about this, So i have ran the check, its given me quite a lot infact loads. If i run the repair i guess i am worried that all the files will now become Lost&found. If this happens is it then a case of manually resorting? Think there was about 1.5tb on the disk so ideally not the best and would love to avoid that  

Have you still got the original drive?    If so it might be possible to retrieve files from there?

• Thanks 1

Thanks, have ran the repair so will see what the outcome on that is. i do still have the original drive, I have tried to mount it as an unassigned drive but that has failed, not really sure on what the next step is. it wont mount to my mac.. 

Yep its moved every file to lost and found :(, its not the end of the world as i have the files saved elsewhere,  just a pain and some not accessible under lockdown :(

Edited by Blizzard
6 minutes ago, Blizzard said:

Thanks, have ran the repair so will see what the outcome on that is. i do still have the original drive, I have tried to mount it as an unassigned drive but that has failed, not really sure on what the next step is. it wont mount to my mac.. 

Yep its moved every file to lost and found :(, its not the end of the world as i have the files saved elsewhere,  just a pain and some not accessible under lockdown :(

There is a good chance that a file system repair can be done on the original drive so that it can be mounted again.

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, itimpi said:

There is a good chance that a file system repair can be done on the original drive so that it can be mounted again.

Thanks, dumb question time how do i repair the drive that is not mounted? as check file system status not an option for the unassigned disk?

On 4/6/2020 at 9:30 AM, johnnie.black said:

If it's XFS it won't mount at the same time as the new drive due to a duplicate UUID, if that's the problem it can be changed with UD, diags would confirm.

Thanks, although that has gone over my head, UD? Diags?