Dockers only accessilble through eth0

Hi everyone, I am very new to unraid, just install this last week. I almost set up everything except I don't know why I could only access docker through eth0.

I am running the latest version of unraid, so here is something about my settings:

1. Don't have any passthrough NICs, because I bought a pcie NIC with the same model as the onboard one. so I can't seperate them.

2. That means I have eth0 for onboard NIC, which is the management port, and eth1-4 for pcie NIC. I've bonded them all in the network setting interface and all enabled bridging.

3. I am running a openwrt VM as my main router on unraid, and added all br0 to br4 to opt.

4. eth0 to 3 is for lan, and eth4 is for wan.

5. I can get ip address and access unraid webUI from eth0 to eth3, BUT! I can only access whatever is running in my docker through eth0.

Again, I am very new to unraid, so please tell me what snapshot or command result I should run and provide to help solving this problem.

Thanks! 

Edited by Hugo.X