Docker Suddenly Won't Start

Hi.

I've recently encountered an issue where my docker service either won't start, or the containers won't start (with either a 403, or 'Server Error'). The symptoms vary, however despite trying a few balance commands, expanding the size of the docker image, rebooting a bunch, and a few other remedies I saw on the forums- the issue persists.

Attached are my diagnostics. I've tried googling some of the stuff in the logs but everything I've found hasn't worked as expected.

Any and all guidance is appreciated.

svr-01-diagnostics-20200407-0211.zip

6 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

Syslog on the diags is blank, reboot and try again.

I've just tried rebooting a few times, and even tried the syslog server functionality... no matter what the syslog.txt file comes out blank.

Even navigating to /var/log/syslog in the terminal, and opening it using cat, yields a completely empty file.

2 hours ago, testdasi said:

Run a diskcheck of your USB stick on a Windows machine and rebuild it. Could be a corrupted stick.

I just did that, ran check disk a bunch of times and formatted and rebuilt the USB, only retaining my config folder.

The results were the same, still no syslog. Still no docker.