Parity-Check serious hard drive error

unraid is a very efficient, fast, and innovative system that helped me build a NAS. Most of the time the system is running normally and stable.

However, during Parity-Check, the hard disk has strange high-frequency sounds like "dingding" every few seconds.
And many errors are in the log.
But writing and reading is good, no errors.

Last time, a few days ago, the system told me that the hard disk must be formatted before use.
This caused me to lose 5T data.
Now I give up recovery data. Although I am very sad ... ToT

But when Parity-Check, the error still exists.

I have to ask for help, I want to solve this problem. Thank you.

logs Uploaded.

neounraid-diagnostics-20200407-1945.zip neounraid-syslog-20200407-1144.zip

Diagnostics already includes syslog since the last reboot, so no need to post separate syslog.

10 minutes ago, Neo101 said:

the system told me that the hard disk must be formatted before use.
This caused me to lose 5T data.

You should never format a disk with data on it that you want to keep. You should have asked for advice and we probably could have helped you recover the data.

14 minutes ago, Neo101 said:

the hard disk has strange high-frequency sounds like "dingding" every few seconds.
And many errors are in the log.

Disk2 SMART is OK but it seems to have connection problems. Double check all disk connections, power and SATA, both ends, including power splitters.

Are you sure it is a disk making the sounds?

Looks like you have some problems with mover and duplicates, which is keeping you from getting your appdata, etc. moved to cache. We can deal with that later. 

15 minutes ago, trurl said:

Diagnostics already includes syslog since the last reboot, so no need to post separate syslog.

You should never format a disk with data on it that you want to keep. You should have asked for advice and we probably could have helped you recover the data.

Thank you!
In the future, I will operate carefully and format carefully.

5 minutes ago, trurl said:

Double check all disk connections, power and SATA, both ends, including power splitters.

I Checked last month. Then it was normal for a few days.
But these days error again appeared. The server hardware has not changed.

13 minutes ago, trurl said:

Are you sure it is a disk making the sounds?

emmm.......I guess probably

15 minutes ago, trurl said:

Looks like you have some problems with mover and duplicates, which is keeping you from getting your appdata, etc. moved to cache. We can deal with that later. 

Although I don't understand that all about this.....I am waiting for a solution. Thank you!

31 minutes ago, trurl said:

Disk2 SMART is OK but it seems to have connection problems. Double check all disk connections, power and SATA, both ends, including power splitters.

Just now I changed the position of the hard disk, sata2 to sata3, then sata4. The same hard drive(ST10000NM0016), the error still happens.

Works fine on another computer.

But writing data and reading data is OK, no errors.