All Containers Stopped

Hello All,

I post here after some fruitless googling, apologies if my google-fu has failed me. All my containers seem to stopping, not one or two but all of them. The first I notice is when I try to use a service (probably need some better alerting there) and can't connect. When I check the server ALL containers are stopped, they successfully start when I click Start All. It may or may not be linked but I didn't see this behaviour prior to 6.8.3. I have also upgraded the motherboard, proc and GPU since upgrading to 6.8.3 but I am positive I had these symptoms prior to the hardware upgrade but post the 6.8.3 upgrade.

Anyone able to assist please? Anyone else suffering from randomly stopping containers? Diagnostics attached.

Kind Regards,

diagnostics-20200407-1348.zip

ah, the randomness being when I notice they are down 🙂

I did also make some changes to the backup frequency, i moved to daily as I knew I was going to be making a fair few changes. I have changed it back to weekly now and will check the containers on the schedule.

Is there recommended non-manual way for checking container status and restarting if stopped?

Thanks @Squidfor looking into this