Keep losing connection to everything (SOLVED)

I am new to unraid and this is my first week using it but I keep running into an issue where everything stops working. It's like unraid shut down but my physical machine is still on. I can't access dashboard, can't access any docker containers, can't even SSH into it. It's completely random (this last one was about 3 hours online and it happened again) and I don't know what is causing it. Any advice?

I was running OMV without any of the unresponsive issues, I didn't like how snapraid worked. I am using USB3 drive so I will try a USB2 drive if that will help, or is a USB3 drive fine just use a USB2 port? I'll update if it works or not. Also thank you for the link, I will read it.

I swapped the usb flash drive with a 2.0 and I also removed my SATA card (drives would vanish from unraid). So far I have not had anymore unresponsive issues. Not sure which one was the actual cause of it but it's working now.

Thank you Dissones4U for the advice.

• nublu changed the title to Keep losing connection to everything
  • nublu changed the title to Keep losing connection to everything (SOLVED)