GPU Pass through , trying several cards

I am testing testing a new build with a trial version of Unraid  preparing to move my stuff over soon.

Super Micro XLDTL-if Mother board 32G Ram - Booting in Legacy Bios mode it does not do UEFI

two XEON 5670 processors

I have 3 GPU cards I am "testing" with my hope is to get one of them as GPU Pass through consistently

Nvidia 9500gs

Nvidia 8600gs

AMD Radeon 4650

I have had the some luck with the AMD and Windows 10 with the GPU pass through and full control with the mouse, however it hangs when I restart the Win 10 VM  and it does not seem to be very consistent. Sometime yes sometime no. My logs suggested it picked up the PCI card, I see the id but no picture. 

I have followed space invaders guide (both parts) build this all with VNC and put in all the drivers. Can't seem to figure out what is going on.

For the AMD I get two devices (Video and Sound) and put both of them in the VM

I have a Nvidia 8400 gs on the way as someone suggested this $15.00. We will see what happens with that one.

I have two windows VM I am testing with one with OVMF the other with SeaBios.  That way I can mix and match gpu cards with each system. 

with the NVIDIA cards I can get a picture with SeaBio but it won't allow me to log in as if there is no mouse/keyboard . I only have one that I pass through to the VM. 

What combo should I try? Does Anyone have these cards?

What do I need to post here to help figure this out?

It appears that I have figured out how to get the NVIDA cards to work with SeaBIOS. I had to set the USB Controller in the VM to 3.0 (qumu xhci) and not ehci , that did the trick. Seems to be working flawless. I will certainly attempt to upgrade the video card. For what I am doing this seems to work